Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

#Review - Buddha Board - The Grown-Up Version of Paint with Water



I loved painting with water when I was a little squirt.  Since I am really not much of an artist, just being able to stroke water upon a page and let it come alive was fascinating for me.  Well, I'm a bit too old for that now, or am I?


Have you ever heard of the Buddha Board?  It's the grown-up version of "paint with water," but with a little more "Zen."  The Original Buddha Board is inspired by the Zen idea of living in the moment.  The paintings that are created on the Buddha Board do just live for the moment.


I was sent the original Buddha Board to review.  It comes with a special board to paint on, a bamboo brush and ‘Japanese style’ water tray/stand.


Simply add half an inch of water to the water tray, gently place the board into the notches of the tray, dip your bamboo brush in the water and ‘paint’ on the special surface of the board, watching as your creation boldly comes to life. As the water slowly evaporates your art will magically disappear, leaving you with a clean slate, a clear mind, and ready to create a whole new masterpiece.


Here I am adding the water to the tray/stand.  Now it is time to create!


Well, just some doodles to start.  The special board seems to absorb the water a bit, then it just evaporates away.





After each of your creations, the water will begin to evaporate.  Once the water evaporates, the board is now clear for a new picture to be painted.  It is supposed to take about three minutes for the water to evaporate fully, but in our dry desert air, it only takes about a minute.


Buddha Board is environmentally friendly - no ink, no paint, no chemicals - and will last for years with proper care.

It's really fun to create a bunch of pictures with just water!  If you have a really great masterpiece, all you need to do to save it is snap a picture of it.  This board is meant for doodling, having some fun, letting go.


Would you like to master the art of letting go by once again painting with water?  The original Buddha Board is just what you need.  BUY IT TODAY at BuddhaBoard.com or find it at a store near you.

Connect with Buddha Board

Gift Idea

An original Buddha Board with make a great gift for Mother's Day, birthday's, fun wedding or anniversary gift, holidays, - just about any occasion.


8 comments:

  1. Wow, That's pretty interesting. I'd have to devote a lot of time to that one. Time is the one thing I do NOT have right now. My e-mails for one I'm drowning in right now... What is going on?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun! And would be a great to practice my Chinese characters with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adult doodle board. Doodle with a Buddha. It kind of reminds me of Etch a Sketching, but with a brush.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting idea. I'm not sure how much use this would really get in my house though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds pretty enjoyable to do, especially when I just want to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really cool. I have never heard of it until now.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive