Bernice Three Column

Monday, March 23, 2015

#Review - The Pad - Ergonomic Mouse Pad with Wrist Support



When I write my reviews, I am on my laptop sitting at the kitchen table.  We do have a very nice new desktop computer in the bedroom, but I don't like sitting in there.  It's so far from where the family is, and I miss little things.  Yet sitting at the kitchen table does have one disadvantage, my mouse doesn't work well on the table without a mouse pad, and I don't like to take the one my husband uses for the desktop.


I recently received to review The Pad.  It's an ergonomic mouse pad with a built-in wrist support.  I can't say how much I have been enjoying how it supports my wrist so well.  The premium ergonomic design is perfect for my optical mouse.  On the table, my mouse does skip, and it's quite an annoyance.


This mouse pad from Tangled Wires is made of premium materials that are thick, firm, but very comfortable.


The wrist support is made of 100% silicone gel.  It is not some cheap liquid or foam that compress permanently.  Pushing down on it with your finger has such a nice feel to it.  It does support my wrist so well.

The bottom of The Pad has a non-slip material.  This pad goes no where on the table. It stays right where I place it.  It's not like my daughter's cheap, given-as-an-advertisement mouse pad that will slide everywhere with ease.


The size of this mouse pad is just right!  I can go anywhere I want on my laptop's screen without having to move my wrist.  The wrist support is 22mm high which is the perfect height for your hand to rest on your mouse.


As you can see from the pictures above, The Pad is perfect under the hand.  It gives the wrist the height it needs to just be balance perfectly to the mouse.  It's so easy to move your mouse while resting your wrist upon The Pad.


The ergonomic design protects your health without clutter.  Wrist strain sneaks up on you. It starts as a little pain that you feel after some work on your computer. You get up and you feel a sense of relief. The strain is an annoyance. But don't let it go unaddressed - over time the strain starts to grow and now it is difficult to work for an extended period of time.


Don't this of The Pad as just another ordinary mouse pad!  You spend countless hours at your desk. Don't underestimate the value of premium quality equipment. Yes it's just a mouse pad. A great mouse pad is invisible. It does it's job and protects your wrist. It provides an ideal surface for precision tracking of your mouse. It is shaped with the natural human movement, so you don't have to pick up your mouse again and again to get your cursor across the screen.

- Small enough for the busiest work space
- Ergonomic shape to minimize resetting mouse placement
- Extra thick with a soft padding
- Firm wrist support
- Non-slip bottom

See to the health needs of your wrist when working on the computer - Buy The Pad Today!  With your purchase of The Pad, you get two FREE Bonuses


  • Access to Tangled Wires on how to create and maintain a healthy work space: Healthy Computing
  • Coffee Connoisseur's Cookbook - full of coffee recipes



The Pad is helping my wrist feel better.  I do have a bit of a problem with my right wrist.  While in the hospital before my hysterectomy, my right wrist had an infiltrated IV.  That left my right wrist with tissue damage.  Even though I regained the use of what was affected, sometimes I have a little trouble and pain with that wrist.  Whenever there is a little pain there, The Pad really helps!

FLASH GIVEAWAY at Royalegacy's Facebook Page! Run! Ends 6pm PST March 23, 2015


3 comments:

  1. Believe it or not I was just thinking of something like this. My goodness and they really make one. I thought how cool it would be to have a pad just like this one. Creepy, but don't you think these are so cool, and really comfortable when you're blogging! I really do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems like it'd be really comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had one of these years ago. I think I'm going to go look for it now. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive