Bernice Three Column

Monday, March 16, 2015

#Review - Pure Peppermint Oil from GoPURE Naturals



I don't know what I would do without peppermint.  I drink peppermint tea almost daily.  It is soothing, calming, helps my sinuses and migraine headaches.  I think of it as one of those natural wonders.

My grandmother introduced me to peppermint.  When I was a child, she had this powered peppermint that was similar to just candied peppermint ground up.  She had me take a spoonful when I wasn't feeling well.  It sure made that nausea go away.  When I got older, peppermint tea and little candies made with pure peppermint oil was the best way for me to handle morning sickness.


Peppermint, especially as in an oil form, may have the following benefits:

Nausea
Vomiting
Morning sickness
Cramps of the upper gastrointestinal tract
Diarrhea
Bacterial overgrowth of the small intestine
Gas
Colds
Coughs
Inflammation of the mouth and throat
Sinus and respiratory infections
Menstrual problems
Liver and gallbladder problems
Heartburn
Indigestion
Irritable Bowel Syndrome

I have never tried it, but I also hear of the wonderful benefits of using pure peppermint oil for massages.  It is supposed to have a nice cooling effect.

For Aromatherapy - Inhaling the aroma of peppermint oil can help in the following ways:

Alleviate stress, fatigue, jet lag
Increase alertness
Boost energy levels
Elevates mood by decreasing anxiety and depression
Sinusitis
Headaches

Headaches are a big thing with me.  If you don't already know, I live in a desert.  A desert is one of the worse places a person with sinus allergies can live, so I get many sinus headaches.  Peppermint tea has been so much of a help.  Yet, recently, I have started adding a drop of peppermint oil to my tea.


What a help pure peppermint oil is!  I recently received a bottle of 100% Pure Peppermint Oil from goPURE Naturals.  goPURE Peppermint Essential Oil is Grade A therapeutic and food grade.  This is the highest possible purity and quality of peppermint oil.


I love adding just a drop of goPURE 100% Peppermint Oil to my tea.  While it still steamy hot, I breathe in the peppermint scented steam.  It instantly clears my sinuses to I can breathe.  If you have problems breathing through your nose, you know how wonderful it is to take deep breaths breathing through your nose.

In addition to the many health and beauty benefits Peppermint Oil also acts as a Natural and GREAT-SMELLING rodent, spider and bug repellent. Simply place drops of it around the house and say good bye to Spiders, Mice and Insects.  It also leaves your home smelling so wonderful!

I am very happy with the quality and value of goPURE's Essential Oil.  It's therapeutic grade is Grade A.  GoPURE proudly produces the highest quality and purity of Peppermint Essential Oil on the market.


Included with each and every bottle is a high quality premium GLASS Dropper!  GoPURE makes sure that this 4 ounce bottle or pure peppermint oil arrives at your door in perfect condition as it was packed so well.  GoPURE produces their peppermint oil in small batches, BUY IT TODAY before this batch sells out!  It's a great value - 4oz of pure peppermint oil for only $17.89.  My local health food store sells this for almost twice the price.


Oh, and to give you more ideas on what to do with goPURE 100% Peppermint Oil - I made a peppermint ice cream shake for St. Patrick's Day!  Just add a drop or two of goPURE Peppermint Oil to your vanilla shake, plus a few drops of green food coloring if you desire, and you have one great tasting Peppermint Shake to help celebrate St. Patrick's Day!



3 comments:

  1. Love the shake idea first of all, but wow it does all that does it. OMG I have got to get me some right away! Thanks for sharing. Mmmmm I'd love to share your Post on my old blog - how bout it???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shake idea first of all, but wow it does all that does it. OMG I have got to get me some right away! Thanks for sharing. Mmmmm I'd love to share your Post on my old blog - how bout it???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find these essential oils so interesting!! I have heard so mant good things

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive