Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Wordless Wednesday - YIKES! More SNAKES! - April 1, 2015


The snakes are out!  With 95 degree weather, they should be.  Last week, I had the photo of a baby red racer.  This week is a gopher snake.  He was really quite docile, and didn't mind me stepping around him to take his photo.  We have yet to see a rattlesnake, but we probably will.




This is an alfalfa butterfly.  (Many thanks to my son-in-law for the identification)















Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs



4 comments:

  1. I think you must have gotten your linky up as late as me... now I'll be dreamin' about snakes YUK!!! Well, all I can say is I'm glad they're not out my front door! ewwwww HAPPY EASTER! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I hate snakes. Why'd it hafta be snakes" Indiana Jones

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember ever seeing a snake outside of a zoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful butterfly! I've never seen an alfalfa butterfly, at least not yet. Thanks for sharing your photo. (Not so much with the snakes--LOL)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive