Bernice Three Column

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Enter the LifebankUSA Peace of Mind Contest to Win One of Three Graco 4ever 4-in-1 Car Seats


Being a mother of six children, I know the joys or having babies.  Really, I do.  I also remember the downside, but there is no joy greater on earth than that of feeling new life within me.  Even the pains of a totally naturally birth for five of my children could not relinquish the joy of holding that little newborn in my arms for the very first time.  What could have made that joy more complete?  I would have loved to have preserved my children's cord blood.


That option wasn't really open for me twenty to thirty years ago, but it is open for parents now.  Are you pregnant, or do you know someone who is?   LifebankUSA is the only cord blood bank with proprietary technology offering placenta blood banking with cord blood banking to expectant parents. They are also the only company in the world to release placenta stem cell units for transplant.


Stem cells in cord blood have transformative potential and have been used to treat over 30,000 patients worldwide. It’s been shown that using a higher number of stem cells in a transplant leads to better engraftment and survival. Did you know that you can preserve significantly MORE of your baby’s stem cells by adding placenta blood banking to your cord blood collection?


Banking the most stem cells can be critical and only through banking both cord and placenta blood do you have this opportunity.  Every day, parents are choosing to bank their child’s cord blood because they know these powerful cells could one day be used to save a close family member’s life. Parents choose to also bank placenta blood with LifebankUSA to make their cord blood collection even more powerful, providing them with even greater peace of mind.


From now until May 29, 2015, LifebankUSA is having a contest at their LifebankUSA Facebook.  Along with the peace of mind that comes with storing your child's cord and placenta blood, LifebankUSA wants to give away an item that is on every expectant mother's baby shower registry - a car seat.  Not just any car seat either, but a Graco 4ever 4-in-1 Car Seat that is valued at over $330!


This contest will end on May 29, 2015 at 12 am EST (the last day to enter is May 28th).  Winners will be randomly selected and notified by email.


"LifebankUSA is a pioneer in placenta-stem cell technology. Our stem cell banking program meets and exceeds the highest standards in the industry-and we are the only company that can provide access to technology that allows you to boost the number of cells you can recover after birth." - Robert Hariri, MD, PhD - CEO and Founder of LifebankUSA

Good Luck!

I will be compensated in the form of a gift card for posting this information for LifebankUSA.

34 comments:

  1. this seems like a very safe carseat. Would love to own this for my little one

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems like it would be a good car seat to have

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an amazing car seat. I don't really like the infant car seats and would recommend this to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a great car seat to have. I need to forward this to my niece. (Tammy Horn)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need this to use for my new granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The idea of banking cord blood is so interesting to me! More people are doing it now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a really nice car seat. I have a bucket style seat but I know babies grow out of them really fast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great! I love that the study.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to come back and enter this. I have a new grandson and he could really use this awesome car seat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is nice good for a new born

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stem cell research is so important.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! What a great car seat! When my kids were little, they were just starting to use car seats.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The idea of banking or and planets blood was not available years ago. I shall speak to my daughter-in-law about it. I like the Graco car seat for my grandchild.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd like to have one for my car so we don't have to keep moving the carseats around.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This contest looks very interesting. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I will pass this a long to my niece. She is due with her first baby in August.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this car seat it's really a nice one! I need to find one for my daughter soon and will definitely add this one to the list to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  18. We seriously need a safe option like this.

    ReplyDelete
  19. My sister-in-law could use this. My little niece has to be safe first and foremost!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I do not or know anybody that needs a carseat.

    ReplyDelete
  22. That looks like a really nice car seat!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This looks like a great car seat for those who use them.

    ReplyDelete
  24. There are no babies or little kids in the family anymore, so we wouldn't need to even think about a car seat. But, this is a nice sturdy car seat. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. How awesome! I don't know anyone in need of a car seat though.

    ReplyDelete
  26. A good car seat is a must. No kids in my life right now.
    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is wonderful. I don't know anyone who needs a car seat, otherwise I would of entered to win one for them.

    ReplyDelete
  28. A really nice car seat. My niece is looking for one so I will pass this on.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love this car seat and how safe it seems

    ReplyDelete
  30. Life Bank seems to be a great way to help the health of your child in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such advances in technology are truly amazing. And the advances in safety with the car seats are so great! When I was born, there was nothing like this.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I asked my doctor about cord blood banking when I was pregnant. He told that it was extremely unlikely that it would ever be needed and that for the cost it wasn't worth it in his opinion. I trust my doctor so I never looked into it further and he has been right. None of my 3 children have ever needed it. I will look into their sweepstakes though.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive