Bernice Three Column

Thursday, April 2, 2015

#Review - Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair System - Moisturizing Shampoo and Repair Daily Conditioner



Living in a desert, I need my hair moisturized well.  It can get so very dry and brittle in this dry in the desert air.  Recently I tried something new that I found down at the store.  All it did was leave my hair limp and lifeless.  I need and want something that will give my hair life and keep the dry brittleness away.

In steps into my life the brand Arvazallia.  They have a wonderful hair care line called the Advance Hair Repair System.  I was sent their Moisturizing Shampoo and Repair Daily Conditioner.   My hair has not looked this good since we before we moved into the desert.


Advanced Hair Repair Moisturizing Sulfate Free Shampoo with Argan Oil and Macadamia Oil By Arvazallia utilizes an advanced proprietary formula that repairs, restores, and strengthens hair that has been damaged by heat styling, coloring, or chemical treatments.  It hydrates and moisturizes dry hair locking in moisture and improving its texture and manageability leaving hair vibrant and healthy looking.



It's great that this shampoo is not only sulfate free, but it's also paraben free as well.  It is safe for use with Brazilian keratin or color treatments.  It utilizes highly effective but with gentle cleansing agents that deeply cleanses without drying, fading or stripping hair of color or moisture.  It will nourish your hair with vitamin and nutrient rich Moroccan cosmetic grade argan oil and macadamia nut oil.  These oild will help promote natural hair growth while also giving your hair a lasting luminous shine.  It is highly effect for all hair types including permed, natural, and curly hair.

My thoughts:  The shampoo is everything that is promised.  It cleans without taking the moisture from my hair.  It has given life back to my poor limp hair.  One thing about this shampoo is that it does not lather up a lot, but it does clean your hair.


The Advanced Hair Repair Daily Hair Conditioner with Argan Oil and Macadamia Oil by Arvazallia for Dry or Damaged Hair utilizes an advanced proprietary formula that repairs, restores, and strengthens hair that has been damaged by heat styling, coloring or chemical treatments.  It will mend and fortify broken hair and split ends which helps to strengthen your hair, give it a healthier appearance, and promote natural hair growth.



This conditioner will repair, strengthen, hydrate, detangle, and condition dry hair.  It will instantly improve its texture and elasticity to leave it softer and more manageable.  It is highly effect for all hair types.  It nourishes your hair with essential vitamins and nutrients that come from the highest quality Moroccan cosmetic grade argan oil and macadamia oil giving your hair a healthier look and a lasting luminous shine.  It's paraben and sulfate free, and perfectly safe for your color treated or keratin treated hair.

My thoughts: This conditioner did not leave my hair flat and limp, and together with the shampoo, left my hair feeling fuller and full of moisture.


Both the shampoo and the conditioner together are Members of the Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair System, and can be purchased right at Amazon - to purchase:

Advanced Hair Repair Moisturizing Sulfate Free Shampoo with Argan Oil and Macadamia Oil

Advanced Hair Repair Daily Hair Conditioner with Argan Oil and Macadamia Oil

I really like the whole line of Arvazallia Advanced Hair Repair System products.


2 comments:

  1. I don't live in the desert, but winters up here are brutal on hair. The dryness from heating the home takes its toll. I have not heard of Arvazallia before, but glad to hear it is on Amazon. I like hair shampoo that does not lather up too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dry & Damaged are you talking about me again? Sheesh! Yep I need some of this stuff for my hair like yesterday! Gotta get these fingers flying over to Amazon to order me some! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive