Bernice Three Column

Monday, April 27, 2015

#Review - Black Canyon Body Lotion Vanilla Delight Scent




Since I live in a dry desert, keeping my skin moisturized is a full time job.  I can't tell you how many different body lotions we have tried over the years.  To be truthful, most have been losers, but we have found quite a few winners.


Here's one that I do like!  It's from Black Canyon.  It really soothes and softens my dry skin.  This medium body lotion goes on smooth, absorbs quickly, and leaves your skin feeling pampered.  It does not leave your skin feeling oily or greasy.  I love putting this on at night before bedtime then waking with such soft skin.


The vanilla delight scent has a hint of brown sugar to it.  It's a lovely light scent that is not too heavy.  It's just perfect!  There have been so many lotions that I end up showering off at night because it's basically all fragrance and bothers my sinus allergies.  I am not allergic to this lotion at all!


The biggest plus to this lotion is that the ingredients include aloe vera and vitamin E.  I have found that this is the best combination to combat the dry desert air to hydrate my skin.

Buy:  You can purchase Black Canyon Vanilla Delight Body Lotion at Amazon for only $10.00.

8 comments:

  1. I love the smell of vanilla I bet I would love this lotion as well. Great post thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love vanilla lotions as well! A big plus that it has Aloe Vera & Vitamin E. It really sounds awesome & want to give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love vanilla lotions as well! A big plus that it has Aloe Vera & Vitamin E. It really sounds awesome & want to give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love vanilla lotions as well! A big plus that it has Aloe Vera & Vitamin E. It really sounds awesome & want to give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The combination of vanilla, aloe vera and vitamin E make this lotion one I would definitely enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that it doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy/oily and the scent is not over-powering. My skin is very dry too and I look for lotions/creams that are not too thin/watery, absorb well, and smell pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like putting it on once or twice a day is fine.

      Delete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive