Bernice Three Column

Saturday, April 4, 2015

#Review - Get More Youthful Facial Skin with the Petunia Skincare 1.5mm 540 Needles Derma Roller



I love being a grandmother.  I love to hug, squeeze and kiss my little granddaughter so much.  What I don't want about being a grandmother is to look like one.  I try to keep my facial skin as young as possible.  Recently I have been using a derma roller - the Petunia Skincare 1.5mm  with 540 Needles.


This is Petunia Skincare's newest derma roller that is now available in 1.5mm and contains 540 needles made with surgical stainless 1.5mm needles.  These can penetrate deeper than the 1mm derma roller and it is perfect for those with scars, deep scars, stretch marks, or celluilte. The 1.5mm is very effective for the body and face!


Do You Suffer From the Following Problems?:

  • Superficial acne scarring
  • Deep scars and stretch marks
  • Sagging skin
  • Wrinkles and fine lines
  • Cellulite
  • Large pores
  • Hyperpigmentation 
  • Lax Skin & Elasticity


What You Will Get Out Of Our Roller:

  • Firmer and thicker skin
  • Help smooth facial scars
  • Stimulate collagen and elastin production
  • Helps with scar removal and fading stretch marks
  • Stimulate hair growth
  • Diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
  • Save money from surgery and laser
  • Can be used on any part of the skin
  • Creates multi micro-channels in the skin, allowing products more able to penetrate into the skin at a deeper level



It comes to you sealed perfectly, sterile.  Since this is something you roll over your face, you don't want to share this with anyone.


Also has a case to keep your roller clean.


It's really easy to use, and even with all those little needles, it doesn't hurt.  It just feels like a little prickly massage.  I am happy with the results.  The last Petunia Derma roller, I cleaned and sanitized it as my husband wanted it.  He has been rolling his hairline to stimulate hair growth there.   We do see some new hair growing!

BUY IT: Get the Petunia Skincare 1.5mm 540 Needles Derma Roller at Amazon today!


4 comments:

  1. I've seen these before and have always wanted to try it. I was afraid that it would hurt. Great review. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That looks like it would hurt, but it does all that huh? Well, I have acne scars that I hate hate hate so does my poor baby daughter too. If if works on me it'll work on her. Gonna have to try this one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not something I'd get even if I have wrinkles.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that looks scary! I am not sure if i would want to try that! I am glad it is working for you

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive