Bernice Three Column

Thursday, April 23, 2015

#Review - Luxury 500 Thread Count 100% Egyptian Cotton Luxury Deep Pocket Sheet Set



Who doesn't like a nice soft sheet set to sleep on?  I love soft sheets to curl up on every night.  Lately the hubby and I have been sleeping in luxury on 500 thread count pure Egyptian cotton sheets from Yorkshire Mayfair.


I received to review a golden colored queen sized sheet set from Yorkshire Mayfair.  Being 500 thread count, it is soft and luxurious.


The bottom sheet really hugs the bed.  It is a deep pocket sheet that can accommodate a thick mattress.  It also has elastic that goes all the way around the bottom sheet so that it won't come up at all.


I could not get a good enough picture of it, but there is slightly polished look to the sheets that shimmer when the light hits them.  The Egyptian cotton really make these sheets a delight to sleep on.

BUY: Are you looking for a new sheet set?  Look no further than these 100% Egyptian Cotton 500 Thread Count sheet set from Yorkshire Mayfair.  The queen-sized set, that I reviewed, comes with a fitted sheet, a flat sheet, and two pillowcases.  Get It Today at Amazon for only $49.95 plus FREE Shipping.


2 comments:

  1. they should do a giveaway on these sheets

    ReplyDelete
  2. These seem really nice. I will keep them in mind when I get to shop for some.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive