Bernice Three Column

Monday, April 20, 2015

#Review - Pure CoQ10 CoQSOL from Bri Nutrition



I know I don't eat properly so that's one of the reasons why I take supplements.  I've never taken a Coenzyme Q10 and have been wondering what it can do for me.  I recently got a bottle to try from Bri Nutrition.


Coenzyme Q10, or CoQ10, is quite similar to a vitamin and is a natural substance synthesized by our bodies. We can also find CoQ10 in high amounts in beef, mackerel, peanuts, sardines, soy oil, and as well as organ meats such as the kidney, liver, and heart.



We can naturally locate CoQ10 in all cells of the body. Our body fabricates CoQ10 and our cells in turn use it to generate the energy our body needs for development and growth. The Q stands for the quinone chemical group, and the 10 refers to the number of isoprenyl chemical subunits in its tail. This oil-soluble, vitamin-like substance is found particularly in almost all eukaryotic cells, predominantly in the mitochondria.

Easy to swallow capsules

CoQ10 protects the body from harmful substances like free radicals. These free radicals are atoms or groups of atoms that damage particular parts of our cells like our DNA and cell membranes. Thus, basic cell functions need CoQ10 and also the survival of cells in order to operate effectively. Free radicals these days are everywhere, particularly in the food me eat, the atmosphere we live in and the air we breathe.


WebMD states that CoQ10 supplements people undergoing heart failure. Some studies of coenzyme Q10 shows that it helps heart failure symptoms. Dr. Andrew Weil, M.D. also states that it assists in maintaining normal oxidative state of LDL cholesterol and in turn helps guarantee circulatory health and reinforce optimal functioning of the heart muscle. Studies also reveal that CoQ10 may also help support the quality of our vessel walls.


Since I am not a person to go skipping merrily to the doctor everytime I feel a funky twitch, I take all the supplements that I can to keep me healthy.  Bri Nutrition CoQ10 is now one that will be on my shelf and taken every morning along with my other supplements.


If you would like to reap the benefits of taking CoQ10, I urge you to purchase from Bri Nutrition.  BRI Nutrition follows only high standards of quality in their natural supplements product development and processing. They follow the strictest quality control system to be able to test health products they manufacture at various stages, from raw material processing to finished product.   BRI is equipped with state-of-the-art modern technology and equipments that they carefully selected from a roster of certified vendors that likewise supply them high-grade premium raw materials. Each and every supplier must provide a certificate of analysis for each of their raw material as a consistent measure of quality. After this, BRI will conduct a random and independent laboratory testing on all supplied raw materials.


Purchase Pure CoQ10 CoQSOL at Bri Nutrition for only $21.88 for 60 servings.  All orders at Bri Nutrition come with FREE Shipping.


3 comments:

  1. What a thorough review you have done here my friend. You have touched every corner there is about this product. Absolutely amazing that you're not in advertising. Highly informative. If I ever sell a product would you do a review for me? I'd love to check this product out, but alas.. anything that goes in this body has to be approved by my doctor due to all the medication that I take.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thorough review you have done here my friend. You have touched every corner there is about this product. Absolutely amazing that you're not in advertising. Highly informative. If I ever sell a product would you do a review for me? I'd love to check this product out, but alas.. anything that goes in this body has to be approved by my doctor due to all the medication that I take.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been taking CoQ10 for several years now and have been recently thinking of changing brands. This one sounds amazing and the one I will try next.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive