Bernice Three Column

Saturday, April 4, 2015

#Review - Ultra Curl Defining Cream with Argan Oil



If my hair is short, it's curly, but I like to have it long.  After I shower, my hair will have these pretty waves in it especially around my face.  Once it needs to be brushed, all those pretty waves are gone.  I just want to keep them a little while longer.  Well, now I can with the Arvazallia Professional Series Ultra Curl Defining Cream with Argan Oil.


Now my hair will keep it's waves all day with this leave-in hair treatment.  The Arvazallia Ultra Curl Defining Cream with Argan Oil utilizes an advanced premium curl activation formula that deeply penetrates and conditions wavy and curly hair to restore its definition and activate curls.  It will eliminate frizz and provides the perfect combination of hold, smoothing, and shine to give you beautiful, healthy looking, and bouncy curls.


Salon stylists and customers love the Ultra Curl Defining Cream because it gives waves and curls maximum definition and the perfect amount of hold while leaving your hair soft, natural looking, and Frizz Free.  Its unique all-in-one formulation conditions, moisturizes, and adds shine eliminating the need to use additional products.

The Advanced Curl Activation Formula provides relaxed natural looking curls without heat or can be heat activated to provide deeper curl definition. It is infused with cosmetic grade Argan Oil and Vitamin E to nourish and enrich your hair with essential nutrients.  Your curls will look, feel, and smell better than ever!

I may have a lot of hair on my head, it's all thin strands.  I don't like to use too much heat on my hair since it will cause it to break and get split ends.  Having a product that will enhance my waves and curls is just what I wanted.  With the added effect of conditioning and softening my hair is a big plus!

BUY IT:  Get the Ultra Curl Defining Cream with Argan Oil at Amazon!


2 comments:

  1. When I was young the girls were ironing their hair. I had naturally straight hair so YAY me! Now for some reason when I wash my hair it comes out wavy & a bit curly YAY me once again, but as you said it comes out once it's combed. I would love to keep it. Let me know if this works for you. If it does maybe I'll get me some! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only time I've had curly hair was long ago when I got perms.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive