Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

#Review - Yorkshire Mayfair Luxury Microfiber Sheet Set



I remember seeing microfiber sheets in the store, but was hesitant to buy them.  I have always purchased cotton sheets before, and I really didn't know if I would like them or not.  Great news!  Microfiber sheets are wonderful to sleep on.


Yorkshire Mayfair sent me this lovely queen sheet set in ivory.  It came with a top and bottom sheet plus two matching pillowcases.  The sheets are very soft and light to the touch.  They are wrinkle resistant sheets that are easy care with no ironing necessary.


I love the fact that the bottom sheet has elastic going all the way around.  It keeps it nice and snug on the bed.  The deep pocket sheets, that accommodate a mattress up to 14", fit well on the bed that I put them on.  (This is the air bed in our spare room that is just for visitors.)


The sheets look wonderful on the bed.  They are so nice and soft to lay upon.  To wash, just put them in cold water with similar colors.  You can tumble dry them on low heat, but I always prefer my solar dryer (the line out back) to a dryer.  Don't use any bleach, and no iron.

The pillowcases has a little pocket to them to hold in the pillow.  I find this an interesting feature.

If you are looking for a new set of sheets, I highly recommend a Yorkshire Mayfair Luxury Microfiber Sheet Set.  It comes in a large variety of colors, and in your choice or a queen or king size set.  Queen or King, Get the Yorkshire Mayfair Microfiber Sheet Set Today for only $29.95.


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that's exactly what I've been looking for nice soft sheets, and I never can find any. So you say this is what really floated your boat huh? Well, that's good enough for me. Gotta try it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that's exactly what I've been looking for nice soft sheets, and I never can find any. So you say this is what really floated your boat huh? Well, that's good enough for me. Gotta try it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that the pillowcases have a pocket to keep them on. I bet that they are super soft. Great review.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive