Bernice Three Column

Monday, May 11, 2015

#Review - Ozeri 3x Tower Fan with Passive Noise Reduction Technology in Silver Grey


Summer with all of its hot weather is almost here for most of you.  Here in the desert, summer heat is almost in full swing.  Trying to stay cool is tough in the desert, especially when we do all we can to save electricity.  One way we do it is by shutting off the air conditioner, and putting out some fans.


Having a quality fan will not only cool you in summer, but will also help you save on your electric bill.  The very best fan that I can find comes from Ozeri - the 3x Tower Fan with Passive Noise Reduction Technology.  This is one fan that will help save electricity.  As you can see there are three fans.  You can use one fan, two fans, or all three fans - it's your choice as to how many and to which of the fans you want to use!  This makes it nine levels of cooling and customized airflow.

Great display with a touch sensitive panel!

The other day, we had a power outage due to high winds.  My son plugged this fan into our simple solar system.  With only one fan running on low, it barely registered on the system.  In fact, leaving it this way, it took so little electricity that the solar panel was still able to charge the battery!  That's what I call an efficient fan.


Not only is it an efficient fan, but it is also one of the world's quietest fans.  It has been upgraded with canted fan blades that utilize the physics of blade curvature to generate opposing sound waves to reduce blade noise and isolate the soothing sounds of the airflow itself.  It also has the latest in stylistic innovation and digital decor, the 3x Tower fan is among the world's thinnest fans at less than 3 inches thick and boasts a visually arresting design with an elegant reinforced glass base stand.  The silver grey finish adds to the sleekness of the fan.

The fan is already preprogrammed with three different airflow patterns designed to foster sleep, relaxation and comfort with 90 degree whisper-quiet oscillation for optimal air circulation.   With a 7.5 hour timer that can be programmed in 30 minute increments we just turn on the fan when we go to bed, and it shuts off all by itself in the middle of the night.  If we want it back on again, we just use the full function remote control unit that comes with the fan.

The full function remote that has an extended range.
The Ozeri 3x Tower Fan with Passive Noise Reduction Technology is sold at Amazon.  Don't worry about it being shipped to you.  Ozeri makes sure that it is packed perfectly.  It is also so very simple to get it out and working to cool you down.


Upon opening the box, you'll find the fan and everything you need.  It is so easy to put together.


Just take the large black plastic nut off the bottom of the fan.


Put the solid glass base on, and screw the nut back on tightly.  You don't need any special tools, just use your hands.   Put the fan upright, plug it in, and it's ready to cool you down.


The remote control comes with a button cell battery that you do need to put in.  


The remote stores in the back of the fan near the top.  That opening also doubles as a hand hold to grasp the fan to move it around.

What a blessing it is to have this fan running at night to keep us cool.  We just set the top fan on on low, night time breeze program, and let it oscillate.  The top fan is perfect for it gives us a gentle breeze right on top of us.  We have it set for four hours because after that the night gets cool on its own right now.  It has been giving us refreshing rest.  I'm quite sure that as summer progresses, we will be having the fan on all night.

If you need a great fan that will save you money in the long run, you need to get the Ozeri 3x Tower Fan with Passive Noise Reduction.  Buy It Today at Amazon!  It comes in this lovely silver grey finish, black with chrome accents, and white.  As with all of Ozeri's products, your satisfaction is guaranteed.






33 comments:

  1. That would be handy to have this summer.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the looks of this fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so awesome. I need me one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pretty cool. I have never seen a tower fan with 3 fans in it. I like that it is not noisy. my fan is so loud, I have to turn the volume up on the tv.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If three fans at once don't cool you off, I don't know what will.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to have this in my home! I never seen a fan like this before. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Impressive. Now THIS is what I need in the summer!!!! My boyfriend and I both love to keep the fan on when we're asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an interesting device. I like the choice of using 1,2, or all 3 fans.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like that this fan is so very quiet.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never seen a fan like this. It's really cool, lol. Especially that you can use either 1, 2 or all 3 fans.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is quite unique. Can't say I have seen a fan like it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a totally neat looking fan. I love that you can choose how many fans to run at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never seen a fan quite like this one! It really looks like it would get the job done right and it's awesome to save electricity too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness how I would love to have this fan. I'm a big fan of Ozeri products. I have one of there older fans and it's nothing like this, but it quit working and I would love to get one like this for our mobile home because I think it will cool our home a lot faster than the one we had. Right now we're just using a cheap one and we're burning to death in this 90' degree weather in Ky. Thanks for the post it was very in depth and I love that in posts as a blogger myself I like to see every aspect of a post.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the fact that it isn't noisy. The one I have right now is kind of noisy & I worry I won't hear my Mom if she needs something during the night. I'll check this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Would love to have and like that it is quiet!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't sleep with out the air moving around me - so this would be great in the bedroom as my husband says my current fan is too noisy.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love to have one of these. Thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This Fan sounds perfect! I would love to gave a Fan like this!

    ReplyDelete
  21. this sounds like a great product, and I would love to have one

    ReplyDelete
  22. I thought my oscillating fan with remote control was good, until I read this review. The ozeri fan actually would take up less room, and deliver much more blast, a lot more quietly. The timer feature is great!

    ReplyDelete
  23. that is so nice. Because of RA, Fibro, Neuropathy I spend alot of time in my recliner. The fan plus remote is awesome. Thanks for the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is a really awesome looking fan! It would make a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  25. this would nice to have--maybe cut down electric bill....

    ReplyDelete
  26. I need to buy a better fan. This one looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I can't sleep without a fan blowing on me at night. So this would be perfect for our bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Honestly, what a crappy website they have. I found the fan reviewed, but when I click on it, it just loads the picture of the next fan in the category. I can't figure out the price, features or how to buy something from their website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ozeri's website isn't the greatest. They sell all of their products on Amazon. Here's the link to this fan: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VZBM9IE/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

      Delete
  29. Wow! Great fan. I can't sleep at night without a fan on.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive