Bernice Three Column

Friday, May 1, 2015

The Benefits of Pure Gold For Your Face - Xanadu 24K Gold Vitamin C Serum - #Review



What do you think about a vitamin C serum for your face that has pure 24K gold in it?  I say that sounds fantastic!  Pure gold is the hottest new trend in facial treatments.  It's one of the softest metals in the world, and actually absorbs into your skin.  It is supposed to have the power to whiten, moisturize, minimize pores, control oil, tone, lift and restore elasticity.  What doesn't absorb, leaves a healthy glow to your skin.


I was thrilled at the chance to review a facial treatment that contained real gold from ISA Professional - Xanadu 24K Gold Vitamin C Serum.  This serum is designed to be the best serum for your face.  Formulated with a combination of botanical ingredients, high tech science, and 24K real gold, this serum will moisturize, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, even out skin tone, repair sun damage, and will give you a golden youthful glow.


Xanadu is the perfect serum for your face, made from the best botanical extracts from nature and leading-edge technology.  The ingredients are simply 24K Gold, Deionized water, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Collagen, Rose Extract, Hyaluronic acid, Creatine, Beta-Glucan, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl-3000), Epidermal Growth Factor, P-anisic.  Let's take a closer looks at these ingredients.


From Nature:

  • 24K Pure GOLD Flakes suspended within
  • Vitamin C - It's pH balanced and high absorbably.  It will brighten your skin while combatting wrinkles and dark spots.
  • Vitamin E to moisturize and heal your skin.
  • Rose Extract that will soothes your skin all the while giving Xanadu Serum a delightful natural scent
  • P-anisic from the spice anise.


From the leading-edge technology:

  • Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl-3000) is a peptide that specifically stimulates collagen synthesis and skin repair.
  • Epidermal Growth Factor stimulates new cell growth.



Xanadu will work to support your skin:

  • Hyaluronic Acid captures and holds up to 1000 times its volume in moisture to your skin. 
  • Collagen to support your skin's own collagen. 
  • Creatine supplies energy to your cells. 
  • Beta-Glucan boosts the immune system.


Apply twice a day, once in the morning and once at night, on freshly cleansed skin. Avoid eyes and mouth. For speedy application, pump the bottle top twice into the palm of one hand, rub palms together, then apply to face. For luxurious application, place one pump on each cheek (where your dimples would be) and smooth onto face with your finger tips in a circular upward motion. WARNING: The second method may leave tiny flecks of gold intact on your face for your friends to envy!


Since I have been using Xanadu, I have noticed that my skin is getting a more healthier glow.  When I went to visit a friend at the hospital, he said I looked so healthy.  That's good coming from 100 year old bachelor.  I do see and feel and difference.  Most of the gold is absorbed right into the skin working to restore elasticity and preventing find lines from appearing in my face.  My skin just feels soft to the touch and not dry at all even with the dry hot weather we are having.  I do use this in conjunction with my facial moisturizer - I do apply Xanadu first, and I also apply before I go to bed. Also, I love the natural rose scent - it doesn't bother my sinus allergies at all!


If you would like to try the benefits of pure 24K gold for your face, I urge you to try Xanadu 24K Gold Vitamin C Serum and Foundation Primer.   It's affordable!


ISA Professional is dedicated to helping you be your most beautiful. They design and manufacture professional salon quality hair tools.  They make flat irons, hair straighteners, organic argan oil, and the XANADU 24K Gold Vitamin C face serum.

Always FREE shipping on USA orders, shipped from the USA. FREE Shipping on Canadian orders, shipped from Canada.


4 comments:

  1. That looks and sounds really good. I'm definitely going to have to look into this one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds weird that gold would be good for your skin! But, it sounds like it works really well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got a 24K serum and it looks a lot like this, but this one looks more interesting to try. The idea of putting gold on your skin is like pure luxury right? I know it does to me anyway. Serums always worked really well on my skin. I wouldn't mind trying this.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive