Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

#PeeHappens #IC #ad - Feel Confident All Day With New Always Discreet Bladder Protection



I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Always Discreet. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for my participation.

Developing a sensitive bladder can happen as we age, and it’s not something to be embarrassed about.  Know that you are in good company as it does happen to 1 out of every 3 women in the United States.  Let's face it, as we get older, we may find ourselves facing something that we only thought grandma had - incontinence.  Yes, it's true that my grandmother is a bit incontinent, and so is my mother.  When it comes to sneezing or coughing too hard, stress incontinence is my biggest foe.  I have faced this little trifling since my sixth child, and I am not going to ever let it get the best of me!


Thinking more deeply on this subject, I believe my biggest problem with my stress incontinence is that I hate bulky pads, even though my daughter's period pads give me comfort, they don't give me certain protection that I need.  I have just discovered, thanks to Influence Central, a new discreet bladder protection product that comes to us from the leader in period protection - Always.


Brand new from Always is Always Discreet.  This incredible new bladder protection is made especially for women.  These products make living with a sensitive bladder feel like it's no big deal.  Always Discreet pads are 40% thinner than those other bulky thick name brand incontinence pads out there.  Being thinner means more comfort, and bladder leaks can feel like no big deal.


For those of us who need slight to moderate protection, there is the Always Discreet Moderate Pad.  They come in a resealable wrapper that is just so convenient to throw in the purse when it's time to freshen up.  These pads are 40% thinner and have twice the absorbency of other brands, you'll feel so comfortable and confident when you wear these, plus knowing that you'll be protected from unexpected leaks.


The biggest advantage of these pads is the full length dual leak guards.  These are soft elastic that run the full length of the pad to prevent any embarrassment.  To make me even more confident, Always Discreet includes an exclusive OdorLock technology neutralizes urine odors instantly.  Sometimes when we go visiting, my friend's perfume can get a little too overpowering for me, and the sneezing begins.  No more do I have to embarrass myself by running to the bathroom.  I can still smile and laugh with my friends even after a sneezing attack.


For women who need complete protection, like my grandmother, you no longer need to feel like you’re wearing an adult diaper to get incredible incontinence protection.  These curve-hugging, disposable Always Discreet underwear are very discreet to wear, soft and comfortable, and have the extra protection of Dual LeakGuard barriers, two rows of soft elastic, to help stop leaks at the leg, where they are most likely to occur.


Made just for women, Always Discreet Underwear offers an innovative new technology called OdorLock that neutralizes odors instantly, and its Advanced Core Technology absorbs and locks away fluids, offering incredible dryness.  My grandmother finds the Always Discreet underwear to be super comfortable.  She tells me she feels like she is wearing soft cotton underwear once again.  They are durable, and she has never experienced any leakage.


Hey, pee does happen.  As we get older, it does get a little harder to control.  I am not as incontinent as what my doctor told me I would be.  How do I keep in control of my stress incontinence?  By performing Pelvic Floor Muscle Exercises.  So simple to do and this exercise has really helped me to control my bladder.


Always Discreet has only been out on the shelves for about six months now, and have earned the approval of these trusted consumer companies:

- Good Housekeeping Seal and Product of the Year Best New Product Award for Always Discreet liners, pads and underwear

- Better Homes & Gardens Best New Product Award for Always Discreet liners

Always is a leader in feminine protection, and has revolutionized the way women manage their sensitive bladders with its newest innovation, Always Discreet.  Being incontinent is not something to 'sneeze' about.  It happens as we get older, but we don't need to let this piddling incontinence keep us from feeling confident all day long.

Connect with Always


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive