Bernice Three Column

Friday, June 19, 2015

#Review: Bonnie Bear - A Cute Plush Toy For All Ages



My little granddaughter is a huge bear lover.  My husband, grandpa, lays claim to her loving bears.  She takes her little bears with her everywhere.  Well, grandma and grandpa just love to indulge her Teddy Bear love affair by getting her Bonnie Bear.


From BabyFirst comes Bonnie Bear.  Bonnie is a delightful charming 12" Teddy Bear that is suitable for all ages - safe for babies 3 mos. and up.  There are no buttons or any plastic on the bear.  The eyes, nose, mouth, buttons on the dress are all sewn.

The material that Bonnie is made up of is mostly all soft velour which makes her so soft and huggable.  This material can be handwashed to keep Bonnie looking her best.   She has this cute little rosebud on top of her head that shimmers in the light.  She is supposed to be free-standing, but Bonnie's little feet are too rounded to stand on her own.


We have not been able to give our little granddaughter this bear yet, since we won't be seeing her until fall.  In the meantime while we Skype with our daughter and granddaughter, Grandpa grabs Bonnie by her back, putting his fingers around her neck and arms to animate Bonnie.  Our little granddaughter just squeals with delight when she sees Bonnie.  She will be in seventh-heaven when she finally gets to hug little Bonnie Bear.

I've looked Bonnie Bear over from top to bottom.  All the stitching is tight and clean with no loose threads.  The little dress is sewn right on Bonnie, and will not come off.  It is a handmade item (in China) with all new materials, mostly out of polyester.  BabyFirst did an excellent job when they designed Bonnie Bear for our little ones!  Get Bonnie Bear Today at Amazon!


The product was provided to me in order for me to facilitate an honest review. No other form of compensation was exchanged. Regardless, all thoughts are my own honest opinions!

2 comments:

  1. I really appreciate you doing such a close review of this since it could be going to a very young child. If it stands up to a good washing then I'm all in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to get one of these for my granddaughter who would just love it. It sounds like it is well made, which is a big plus with me.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive