Bernice Three Column

Monday, June 1, 2015

#Review - Cradle Your Head In Comfort With a Shredded Memory Foam Pillow from Xtreme Comforts



For the last two weeks, I have been waking up feeling good.  I've been sleeping on a new type of memory foam pillow made with shredded memory foam.  It did sound a bit strange to me at first, but once I slept on it, it was like a little slice of heaven.


The Shredded Memory Foam Pillow from Xtreme Comforts is like sleeping on a heavenly cloud.  It is so much like a big fluffy feather pillow, but so much better.  I am a side sleeper, and my old contoured memory foam pillow is just not helping me out anymore.  With the old pillow I found I could not fall asleep easily, waking up too early, bad sleep, headaches, snoring (oh, I hate waking up to a night of snoring!) almost nightly.  I was simply getting exhausted from tossing and turning all night long.  Changing my old pillow to the Xtreme Comforts Shredded Memory Foam Pillow, I have been actually sleeping again - soundly!


The Xtreme Comforts Shredded Memory Foam Pillow, once it has been unpacked from the box, is super fluffy and puffy.  Too look at it, you would think this pillow is just too thick for your head and neck, but it is not.  This pillow will cradle your head and neck until it is the proper height for perfect alignment.  I will tuck my arm under the pillow when I sleep on my side, and the pillow still properly aligns for my neck and spine.


I know my sound sleep comes from sleeping with proper neck and spine alignment.  Improper alignment of your neck cuts off the flow to your cervical nerves. With this pillow you will get proper alignment of your cervical nerves which is essential for a good nights sleep. You will get more Rem sleep which is a deep healing sleep that keeps you healthy and alert.


Every night this pillow will cushion your head and neck to lull you to sleep.  It will not flatten down.  The last few days I have been reading.  I have bunched this pillow up to put it under me while I read on my tummy on the bed.  It goes back into shape just as fluffy as it ever was when I get up.  It's also much lighter than a traditional memory foam pillow (which generally feels like your lifting up a rock).  So easy to move around when your making the bed, or for when you want to scrunch it up under you.


The cover on the pillow is made with 43% bamboo, and it's so very soft and gentle to the touch.  The extra breathable micro-vented Kool-Flow cover helps keep you cool all night long.  Keeping cool is vital to get a good night's sleep.  There is no need for an additional gel cooling mat for this pillow.  The cover is also hypo-allergenic, anti-bacterial, and dust mite resistant.


What's the biggest plus to the Shredded Memory Foam Pillow from Xtreme Comforts?  When it comes time to clean, you just toss it in your washing machine and then just tumble it dry.  I could never do that with my old contoured memory foam pillow.

Is your pillow the causing  you to get a miserable night's sleep?  I don't have that problem anymore since I started sleeping on an Xtreme Comforts Shredded Memory Foam Pillow.


The Xtreme Comforts Shredded Memory Foam Pillow comes in three sizes: Standard, Queen, and King.  I got a queen size pillow and needed to find a little bit larger of a pillow case for it which I did find among all that we have.  The prices range from $44.99 to $54.99.  Get it NOW on Amazon!  Made right here in the USA and you're satisfaction is guaranteed.


When your new Xtreme Comforts Shredded Memory Foam Pillow comes to you in the mail, you'll find in in a package that you can't believe it could fit in.  Xtreme Comforts vacuum seals and rolls the pillow up for the least amount of shipping material needed.  As with all memory foam pillows, I do suggest that you air the pillow out for a week to rid the pillow of the smell that comes from being wrapped.


Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample of the product for review purposes. The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a great pillow. I love bamboo.
    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now okay at least this one is shaped like a pillow. The last one I got was shaped like the arm of a sofa chair. ewwww

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive