Bernice Three Column

Thursday, June 11, 2015

#Review - Ozeri Pro Electric Wine Bottle Opener - Dad Will Love This For Father's Day!


When thinking on what to get my hubby for Father's Day this year, I knew I could find something very special from Ozeri.  He's the cook of the family since I am just befuddled in a kitchen.  He is so creative in the kitchen, and he likes to cook with wine.  Wine is a marvelous ingredient that adds panache to cooking.  Since he only uses an old simple corkscrew to open bottles, I thought that a new snazzy electric wine bottle opener would be great for him for Father's Day.


When I got the opportunity to review the Pro Electric Wine Bottle Opener from Ozeri, I knew that this going to be the perfect Father's Day gift for my ever loving hubby.  We just have a standard corkscrew that I find to be so hard to pull out the corks.  My husband deserves to be able to get the corks out of the bottles simple and quickly.  The design of the Pro Electric Wine Bottle Opener is very sleek and looks great in the kitchen out on the counter.


It's so easy to use!  Once the electric wine opener has had an initial charge of 8 hours, it's ready and charged enough to open up to as many as 40 bottles of wine.  Yet, one thing must be completed before a good bottle of wine is uncorked - the foil needs to be taken off.


When my husband takes the foil top off, he usually runs a knife around the edge of the bottle.  I have never liked this method as I am always afraid he might accidentally cut himself.  Those worries are a thing of the past, as the Ozeri Pro Electric Wine Bottle Opener comes with a foil cutter.


To get the foil off, just put the foil cutter onto the top of the bottle, squeeze, and turn it around.  It cuts the foil cleanly and quickly with no little sharp edges that a knife can leave.  Now it's time to use the electric wine opener.


Just place the Pro Electric Wine Bottle Opener on top of the bottle firmly, then press press the button to go down.  The corkscrew spiral within will  turn into the cork and will gradually remove the cork from the bottle.  When the electric wine opener's motor has stopped, the cork has been fully removed from the bottle.


Voila!  The cork has been quickly and easily removed from the wine bottle.  No mess, no broken cork, just ready to pour the wine.  To get the cork out of the opener, just depress the upper part of the button.  The spiral will turn to release the cork.


Now you can put the cork back into the bottle to close the bottle up, or use the bonus wine pourer/stopper that comes extra.  It is an elegant way to stopper up the bottle.


Plus the wine easily pours from the pourer.  You never have to worry about any drippage with this pourer as we all know wine can stain a good tablecloth.


My husband just loves his new small appliance.  Once he is done uncorking a new bottle, he just puts it back on the recharging unit.  The foil cutter has its very own place on the recharging unit on the back for storage.  The bonus wine stopper, if it's not in a bottle of wine, it can be stored in the drawer where I keep my other wine and champagne stoppers.


Make the life of the dad in your life more complete with the Ozeri Pro Electric Wine Bottle Opener.  It will make a great Father's Day gift for the man who loves his wine.  I got the sleek silver model, but is also a Black Ozeri Pro Electric Wine Bottle Opener.





The product was provided to me in order for me to facilitate an honest review. No other form of compensation was exchanged. Regardless, all thoughts are my own honest opinions!

1 comment:

  1. This seems very inefficient and I will now consider getting this for my parents' wine collection.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive