Bernice Three Column

Saturday, June 6, 2015

#Review - Restore & Moisturize Your Skin With Adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion



Do you suffer from dry skin?  The skin on my hands can get so dry that they crack and bleed.  The lotions that I have tried before, sorta soothe my dry skin, but in reality my dry skin is just under a layer of that lotion.  I have found no lotions that have been able to repair and heal my dry cracked hands until now.


For several weeks now, I have been using Adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion.  My dry cracked skin on my hands has completely disappeared.  This lotion has completely repaired and healed my dry skin!  I had one huge scaly patch on my hand that is now totally gone.  My hands are so soft now!  I am truly amazed at the turnaround my hands have made - from dry old scruffy skin to soft moisturized young skin.


Relief is finally in your hands. Adāmia Therapeutic Repair Lotion with Promega-7. An expert blend of the best hydration science has to offer and nature’s own remedy, macadamia oil. The natural oil that closely mimics skin’s own oils resulting in exceptional absorption and hydration. So go ahead, liberally apply to skin. Distress is quieted. Hurts heal. And now one more thing is right in your world.


Hurting skin interrupts life and nowhere is it more evident than among our aging population.  Adāmia knows because for years, they have been consistently caring for those patients, family and friends, whose skin is in need of a solution.


People with slow wound healing and scarring will know nothing works as well as Adāmia for people who struggle with slow wound healing and scarring. Use it as soon as possible when you get a skin tear. It helps the healing process and minimizes the appearance of scars. You will love it so much, you’ll use it over your whole body.


A tree simple in natural beauty but complex in its skin-health benefits. Because macadamia oil is most like skin’s natural oils, it penetrates like no other lotion to restore health to skin and peace to living.  Macadamia nut oil, nature’s remedy, contains more omega-7 than any other nut oil, and closely resembles human sebum, allowing it to mimic skin’s natural oil production resulting in exceptional absorption for superior moisturization.


The best of science and nature is the foundation of our profound skin therapy known as Promega-7. It is an exclusive blend of pure macadamia oil, rich in omega-7, and the most soothing and effective moisturizers science has to offer.
Adāmia is a therapeutic repair lotion suitable for quieting irritation and distress for the entire body. The pain stops here. If you are looking for a solution for your red, cracked, burning, broken, insanely dry skin, your skin will find healing with Adāmia.

  • Clinically proven to improve distressed skin, skins tears, and more
  • Non-greasy, exceptional absorption
  • Dermatologist tested, Fragrance free, Non-allergenic, Paraben Free, Cruelty Free, Petroleum Free, Vegan Friendly

My dry skin has been healed with Adāmia.  Heal your skin - Get Adāmia Today!  Follow Adamia on Facebook.




The product was provided to me in order for me to facilitate an honest review. No other form of compensation was exchanged. Regardless, all thoughts are my own honest opinions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive