Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

#ShopletReviews - Fellowes Saturn 3i 95 Laminator - Perfect For Educational & Small/Home Businesses


Being a homeschool mom of six kids and my husband's secretary for his contracting business, I've collected over the years many great office machines to make my work easier.  One item I have found that is important to our small business and to educating my children is a laminator.   For my husband's business, I laminate signs for him to use.  For instance, I have laminated signs to advertise his business out in front of a customer's home to attract more customers.  For homeschooling, I have laminated maps, multiplication tables, grammar rules, etc.  I just got a new laminator to review from Shoplet.com, where you can buy all the office supplies you could ever need.


The Fellowes Saturn 3i 95 Laminator is great for professional or for educational purposes.  It is far superior to my old laminator which I think I bought at least 15 years ago and really doesn't work very well anymore.


With being built with InstaHeat Technology, the Saturn 3i 95 Laminator is able to rapidly heat within 1 minute.  That keeps me from standing around waiting and waiting like my old laminator did.


When it was hot, there was a little 'ding' and a green light (which is hard to see in the picture above).  This laminator can handle either 3 mil, 4 mil, or 5 mil pouches for hot lamination.  If you have a self-adhesive pouch, just press the cold setting to seal those perfectly as well.  Another improvement from my old out-dated laminator is that I didn't need a protective sleeve to go over the pouch.


Another great feature - it only takes about 60 seconds to laminate!  To catch the lamination there is a bar in the back so that it won't curl on you while it cools.  By the time your lamination has passed this bar, it is cool and hard.  The Saturn 3i 95 can laminate items up to 9.5 inches wide.  It is also great for laminating pictures.


On the back of the laminator you will find the on/off switch (on the left), and a red release lever that releases the pressure between the two rollers, allowing you to easily remove or re-center documents.  It also features an automatic shut off that will shut the machine down after 30 minutes of inactivity to save energy and prevent overheating.


Included in the box is a laminating starter kit.  This consist of one package of Fellowes 3-mil pouches 9"x 11.5" quantity of 10.


I got two items laminated that I have been wanting to save and protect to hang on the refrigerator.  My old laminator could never compare to the great work of the Fellowes Saturn 3i 95 Laminator.  This is the perfect addition to our home office, plus with some extra things that I would like to laminate for home schooling.


Where can you find the Fellowes Saturn 3i 95 Laminator?   At Shoplet.com, where you can find everything you need for your business - such as Promotional Products and Office Stationary.  Shoplet.com also has great deals on any Medical Supplies you need, too.



Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample of the product for review purposes. The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.

1 comment:

  1. First may I say WTG!! being a mom, secretary and teacher to 6 kids!! Not to mention this blog! I don't know how you do it, but I can see how this laminator would help. I am not sure if I need one really, but I would love to have one like this.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive