Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Wordless Wednesday with Linky - Sunset After a Desert Thunderstorm - June 17, 2015


The last few weeks, our weather has been a bit sticky and hot.  We got this moisture from a tropical storm that came up from Baja California.  For a few days we had some thunderstorms.  Here is a picture that my son took after the storm was over, and the sun was setting glowing up under the clouds.

Click to enlarge.







Stacy Uncorked





Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs



6 comments:

  1. Danielle, this is an amazing shot! The sunset glow is so vibrant. Did your son use a filter on the image? Very nice! Have a fototastic day!

    Would love to have you join my #WW linky party here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No filter. That is exactly what it looked like. We got the same effect the next night as well.

      Delete
  2. That is one of the best shots I have ever seen. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looked at the enlarge version and I find this photo stunning! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle, I made a mistake on that give-away at the bottom if you joined I hope you put XmasDolly and not the name I had there it was a mistake. Also the lady that's having it left a message on my blog for you,. Beautiful scene/pic I'd blow that one up and put it on my wall if I were you. I know that's what I would do. HUGS THANks for the linky... back to bed... so weak from the shot this morn. Maybe more tonite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo. Thank you for sharing with OMHG Wordless Wednesday Link Party.. Have a great day, co-host Evija @Fromevijawithlove x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive