Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

End Those Cravings & Improve Your Mood With Skinny Jane Daily High Potency Multi-Vitamins



Do you have a weight loss goal but find it's so hard to complete it?  I have a goal of losing at ten extra pounds before September.  When I made this goal for myself, I though it will be easy.  Not so!  In fact, I think I gained two pounds.  My husband and kids and really cook, and sometimes it is just too much of a temptation not to take a bite...or two...  I know that doing some exercising is a big part of losing weight, and I have been walking every morning for one to two miles, but, even with the sore muscles, I am not losing.  I need some extra help.


Here's where I am getting help - Skinny Jane Daily Multi-Vitamins.  I've taken these for a little while now, and this supplement has really boosted energy levels and really improved my mood.  Having low energy and a downright low mood really hampers weight loss.  I should know, because when my energy levels are low, and I feel just blah, the first idea that pops into my head is, "I wonder if there is anything good to snack on?"  Off I go to the pantry or I am popping open the refrigerator door.

Since I have started taking the Skinny Jane Multi-Vitamin, I have not been seeking the the comfort of food, as my energy levels are high and steady over the day, and I have a good sense of well-being.  I've always loved to keep a smile on my face where no troubles bother me.  That's how I've been feeling.  I believe it is all on the account of taking the Skinny Jane Daily Multi Vitamin - High Potency with Fruit and Veggie Blend.

Click to Enlarge
I have taken many different vitamin formulas since I was a teenager.  None have given me the natural boost of energy or have improved my feelings of well-being as well as this supplement.  I believe it is all due to the 42 different fruit and vegetable blend, and the fact that this supplement is a unique liquid capsule - not some little compact hard pill.

The Skinny Jane High Potency Liquid Multi-Vite was formulated to support your body’s natural energy stores and give you the daily vitamins and minerals you need. This Liquid Multi-Vite contains a special combination of ingredients that work together to make your body a food burning and energy-producing machine.


This Multivitamin contains a fusion of the essential vitamins and minerals you need to be at your best each day. Our unique liquid capsules allow your body to absorb around 98% of every nutrient they contain compared to around 20% absorption of most pill and tablet form multivitamins. This means that you aren’t wasting your money on a mega vitamin that your body simply can't break down and absorb.  Plus, this Liquid Multi-Vite is coated in a high quality, dark capsule that helps keep the nutrients fresh and effective (it doesn't allow light in which can break down the nutrients) for much longer than the average capsulated vitamin.

Benefits of Skinny Jane’s Daily Multi-Vite:
  • Easily Absorbed and Digested - Liquid Capsules
  • Supports Skinny Jane Diet / Healthy Eating
  • Can Help Reduce Cravings
  • Contains Special Blend of 42 Fruits and Vegetables
  • Rich in Vitamins A, C, and E
  • Rich in Antioxidants
  • Enhances Energy and Well Being
  • Supports a Healthy Diet
  • Easy to Swallow!

I am really very happy with these vitamins!  Other important points to share - they are easy to swallow, I get no stomach upset, and I do not burp up these vitamins.  I can tell that I am absorbing them well as I do feel the difference.  It is suggested that you take two capsules a day with 8 oz. of water with breakfast.  It does say on the bottle that you can take two capsules twice a day with meals, but that is really unnecessary.  


This vitamin delivers a great amount of energy with just the one daily serving - PLUS I find that I am not wandering into the kitchen in search of something to snack on.  I have high hopes that with this multi-vitamin from Skinny Jane, along with my morning walk, I am going to shed that extra weight and achieve my goal!

Are you looking for more energy - for a better sense of well-being?  I suggest you try the Skinny Jane High Potency Daily Multi-Vitamin.  One bottle contains 60 capsules for one month.  


Take the Skinny Jane Challenge!  Skinny Jane is not only the maker of the best multi-vitamins that I have ever taken, but they are a company that will help you lose weight! Their challenges are very unique and much different than the average "how to lose weight" loss plan. They were designed by personal trainer Steve Pickering and his team, and they give you fast weight loss (up to 20 lb in 28 days, or up to 35 lb in just 8 weeks!) with no calorie counting or diet foods. Join the hundreds of women who have used our challenges and lost weight!  Check out the Challenge at SkinnyJane.com!


Connect with Skinny Jane



Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample of the product for review purposes. The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I would definitely like to try these. I really need to lose some weight and nothing I seem to try ever works and due to the fact I am limited on exercising without causing a lot of pain I keep trying to find something to at least curb my appetite. ~sigh~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I would definitely like to try these. I really need to lose some weight and nothing I seem to try ever works and due to the fact I am limited on exercising without causing a lot of pain I keep trying to find something to at least curb my appetite. ~sigh~

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive