Bernice Three Column

Monday, July 27, 2015

Moisturize Your Skin & Reduce Wrinkles with Brilladerm Skincare Pure Hyaluronic Acid



I just became a grandmother last year, but that doesn't mean that I want to look like one.  I want to keep my youthful appearance as long as I possibly can.  The way I want to do this naturally my aging skin.  That's why I choose to hydrate my skin while also reducing the appearance of small wrinkles with pure hyaluronic acid serum.

Hyaluronic acid (HA) is something that is in our bodies naturally.  HA provides support for many of our daily bodily functions which includes keeping are biggest organ of our body moisturized - our skin.  HA provides our skin with moisture retention, tissue repair and protection, plumpness and elasticity.  HA is also able to regulate its moisture absorption rate based on humidity - so no matter the time of year or the climate, HA is perfectly suited to your face.

As we age, the body produces less and less hyaluronic acid causing skin moisture to drop considerably. This in turn causes loss of elasticity and exposes the signs of aging on the skin.  This is something we all want to prolong as much as possible especially our faces.  With the loss of HA, we start to get those fine lines on our faces.

Collagen supplements are good, but they are not enough.  We also need to treat our skin.  Applying hyaluronic acid right where it is needed most will really help.  HA is able to penetrate the upper layers of the skin to improve and benefit the skin when applied topically.  HA will put a protective barrier on the skin that will lock in moisture, which will give our skin a more youthful appearance by providing it with more elasticity, resiliency, texture and brightness.

There are many different manufacturers of HA our there, but the one to choose will be from a vegan source with no added parabens, sulfates, or other ingredients that are harmful to the skin.  That is why I have chosen to use Brilladerm Skincare Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum.


The Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum from Brilladerm is made with pure and natural additives, and right here in the USA.  As well being a Vegan formula, it is also paraben-free, cruelty free, oil-free, and made with no dyes, fillers or fragrances.  This versatile non-greasy formula means any skin type will benefit from use: dry or oily, men or women.  Yes, my husband uses HA as well (everyone guesses his age as being 15 years younger than what he really is!).


This formula from Brilladerm, as you can see in the above picture, is so pure and clear.  Since there are no fillers to thicken it, the serum is a bit runny.  I am just careful when applying the serum.  I just put a drop or two on a finger tip and gently apply it to my face and decollete.  It leaves my skin feeling silky soft.  I let it dry, and then I put my facial moisturizer on top before I put on my make-up.  I really like that there is no fragrance as so many of these fragrances that are added to serums such as this are just cheap chemical fillers.  I don't want that on my face.  The Brilladerm Skincare Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum is the best HA I have yet tried.


Hyaluronic Acid is Naturally Found in the Body

  • Don’t be scared by the word “acid” – hyaluronic acid is not at all harsh
  • Humans are born with large amounts of hyaluronic acid in their body, that’s why baby skin is so soft and dewy
  • 50% of the hyaluronic acid in your body is found in the spaces between skin cells where it provides moisture and suppleness
  • Hyaluronic acid signals the body to initiate wound healing and contributes to the process
  • Anti-inflammatory and non-greasy, hyaluronic acid is appropriate for all skin types: sensitive, dry, oily or combination
Both my husband and I really like using the Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum from Brilladerm Skincare.  It easy to purchase - get it today at Amazon!  It's backed by Brilladerm Skincare's 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee.


Sign up for Brilladerm's newsletter and get 15% off your first purchase.



Disclosure: I receive a 2oz. bottle of Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum from Brilladerm Skincare and a small compensation for this post.  All opinions are 100% my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive