Bernice Three Column

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

#Review: ApparelnBags Quality Wholesale Shirts


My husband just loves long sleeve t-shirts.  They are best for him to wear when he works doing home improvement jobs.  The longs sleeves do protect his arms.  I do have trouble finding long sleeve t-shirts that will fit him since he does need a tall - regular sizes are just a bit too short on him.  It's not often that I can find him a quality shirt that is affordable to buy in larger quantities.  I found the perfect place to get my hubby long sleeve t-shirts for much less than getting them at our local nationwide store.  My thanks to Apparel N Bags for sponsoring this review.


The place that I will now shop for all of his long sleeve t-shirts is ApparelnBags.com.  Here I found an array of different long sleeve t-shirts at incredibly low prices.  At ApparelnBags, I was amazed at the huge selection of shirts to choose from.  There were quite a few long sleeve selections, and each one came in many different colors.  We finally selected a 100% cotton long sleeve shirt.


Here's my husband in the Port and Company PC61LST Tall Essential T-Shirt.  This is a traditional style of shirt that is a versatile and casual style that comes in 26 different colors  He finally chose for himself the Athletic Maroon.  My husband loves the fit and color on him and I do like how it looks on him.


Looks are not the only reason why he loves this shirt as the fabric is soft and comfortable.  Being 100% cotton, it's breathable.  The fabric is a heavyweight 6.1 ounce which is the right thickness that my husband likes.


I checked all the seams and this shirt is very well stitched together.  From shoulder to shoulder including the back of the neck, it has a cover seam with taping for extra comfort.  The hem of the shirt has been stitched with double needle stitching to ensure it won't unravel.  To make the shirt fit is best on someone, the neck and the cuffs are made with a rib knit.

My husband could not be happier with his new shirt.  I looks like I am going to have to get him some more.  Not a problem when these shirt start at only $7.97 each.  That's such a great deal!


The shirt I got for my husband, and all the other shirts from ApparelnBags.com are blank t-shirts, but you can get them customized.  ApparelnBags.com is a one-stop shop that not only offers you blank apparels from over 100 brands but also provides customization and decoration services.

  • Embroidery Services
  • Screen Printing Services
  • Appliqué / Reverse Appliqué
  • Laser Etching
  • Decals and Stickers
Customizing your company's apparel is a great investment to help promote your business, and ApparelnBags is ready to help with low prices.  Try them, and you won't be disappointed.






Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample of the product for review purposes. The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive