If there is one preschool cartoon that this grandmother likes to watch, it's gotta be Peppa Pig. Peppa's cartoons are so full of fun, laughter, kindness, and gentle life lessons. Peppa shows respect to her parents and is always looking out for her little brother, George. It is a delightful show that I can safely recommend to all parents for their little ones.
Today, July 20, 2015, Peppa Pig's newest digital collection is now available on iTunes: Sandcastles. This all-new digital exclusive release features 12 “Peppisodes” that include all the kindness, laughter, fun and gentle life lessons that make Peppa Pig one of the world’s most beloved preschool friends.
In the first episode are the following titles:
- At the Beach - Peppa and George go to the beach on a sunny day.
- Sun, Sea and Snow - Peppa and her family and friends take a road trip to the seaside.
- The Long Grass - Peppa and George play with their ball in the long grass.
- Captain Daddy Pig - Peppa and her family borrow Grandpa Pig's boat for a day on the river.
In the second episode:
- Very Hot Day - Peppa and George go swimming an deat ice cream on a very hot day.
- Gardening - Peppa and George go to Granny and Grandpa Pig's house and help Grandpa in the garden.
- Grampy Rabbit’s Lighthouse - Grandpa Pig takes Pepp, George and Danny Dog to Grampy Rabbit's lighthouse.
- Fun Run - Daddy Pig runs a race to raise money to fix the school roof.
In the third episode:
- Rock Pools - Peppa and George go to a beach with rock pools with Granny and Grandpa Pig.
- The Sleepover - Peppa goes to a sleepover at Zoe Zebra's house.
- Daddy Loses His Glasses - Daddy Pig loses his glasses and is completely helpless without them.
- Granny Pig’s Chickens - Granny Pig shows Peppa and George her chickens.
Even though my kids are all grown now, I do have the prospect of introducing my granddaughter to Peppa Pig. I know she is going to enjoy Peppa and her family. I have the peace of mind knowing that I am showing her a cartoon that is full of fun and laughter, but also showing her how to be kind to others with little life lessons along the way.
About Peppa Pig - Peppa is a lovable, cheeky little piggy who lives with her younger brother George, Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig. Peppa’s favorite things include playing games, dressing up, days out and jumping in muddy puddles. Her adventures always end happily with loud snorts of laughter.
Whether you’re at home or on the road, you can enjoy Peppa Pig: Sandcastles on your TV, phone or tablet – thanks to iTunes – keeping her adventures available to view anytime, anywhere. So beat the dog days of summer and follow along with Peppa Pig, her brother George, Mummy, Daddy and their animal friends – Suzy Sheep, Pedro Pony and Danny Dog – as they play, learn and get muddy! Get Peppa Pig: Sandcastles at iTunes today!
Giveaway: Enter to win an iTunes Digital Copy of Peppa Pig: Sandcastles, all three episodes featuring all 12 of the "Peppasodes." (HD, rated TV-Y, CC) This giveaway will end on August 4, 2015, and is open to US residents only.
Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a free preview of Peppa Pig: Sandcastles for review purposes from Entertainment One. All opinions are my own.