Bernice Three Column

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Serene Sunday: Venice Piano Bar Music Relaxing Jazz


Here's a great collection of relaxing jazz music from the album "Venice Piano Bar Music - Italian Cocktail Party and Drinking Songs, Jazz Piano Atmosphere Ambient Collection."  


It was definitely nice finding this music as you would never find me in a bar, let alone Chicago.

Here's the playlist:

1: Jazz Blues
2: Sentimentality
3: Cocktail Party
4: Candlelight Dinner
5: Soothing Touch
6: Dinner Atmosphere
7: Charming Words
8: Old Souls
9: Relaxed Atmosphere

Have a wonderful day!


6 comments:

  1. I love jazz. Plus, your photo is beautiful.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2015/07/moving.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree very relaxing and that photo is stunning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle - this music is divine! Thanks so much for sharing it - I will be listening to it today as I work!

    Also a fan of that gorgeous photo...

    Have an amazing week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely relaxing, and beautiful. I had to play it twice. Thank you so much for sharing, and joining us this week! Have a very wonderful week my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect for the smoothing. Very lovely. Thank you for the nice change.
    Hope your week is going great!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive