Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Wordless Wednesday with Linky - Hot Summer Days - July 29, 2015


It's been pretty hot here recently, and I don't do well outside in the heat.  I've been spending my days in the house watching the birds eat right outside my bedroom window.  I love watching birds, and they don't mind if I take their picture.  In fact, I think a few of them posed for me.  Click any picture to full size.





My daughter sent this to me and I just had to share this with you as well.
Mission Impossible Squirrel






Stacy Uncorked





Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs



8 comments:

  1. Hey, I was just scrolling through my Twitter feed and came across your post. Cool! First time here and wanted to say hello. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bird shots! I'm with you, heat and me don't mix well. I get all melty. ;) I love that video, too - I've seen it before, but it's always worth watching again and again! I wonder if it's a wild squirrel, or if it's actually a trained one...might have to see about setting up some sort of contraption for our resident squirrels and see if they'll entertain us. :) Have a great week, Danielle - and stay cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots. I am not great on the heat either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos, I ain't keen on the heat either especially when it's humid :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes I totally believe that second bird is posing! hehehe Me and the heat are definitely enemies. The heat hates me & does all types of things to my body like swollen feet for one and makes me just melt and melt like I've been working on a chain gang! Your video is too cute going to have to show that one to dave. have a great day and stay indoors for heavens sake. I have my Tatyanna over for a few days. I'm going to try to have a Garage Sale and she's going to help because since yesterday morning I either pulled a muscle in my back or I slept funny because it's still maxing out today. bummer. Thanks for the linky hun! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos! Mourning doves are my favorite! Thank you for hosting!
    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photos are great, we too have doves that stop by and I wish I could have a bird feeder for the little birds, the darn pigeons come in and take over.

    I have your banner now on my WW. And thanks for sharing mine!
    Have a beautiful week!
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  8. Birds will always always be my dream shot! So elusive!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive