Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Wordless Wednesday With Linky: Western Banded Gecko - July 15, 2015


Here's one little critter that I did not know that we had around our home.  It's the Western Banded Gecko.  He's a nocturnal little lizard.  My daughter found him today as she was watering the trees.  Somehow he got caught in the valve box.  This evening, we opened the box, put a stick in it to where he could climb out.








Stacy Uncorked





Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs



4 comments:

  1. Wonderful, and I'm sure he isn't selling any insurance either! ewwww critters... yuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have run a mile LOL

    Have a crittertastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not so brave when it comes to lizard. He is pretty creature though. The color and pattern is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he's a pretty cute little bugger. if my son had found him, he would have been picked up and chucked around like a toy. haha!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive