Bernice Three Column

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Add Brilliance To Your Hair All Day With Framesi BY Glaze - BeautyCareChoices.com Review



One thing I like to have is shiny hair.  For too many years my hair was dull and lifeless due to a medical problem that I was having.  Now my hair is pretty good, but if I can get it shinier, the better it is for me.  When looking for quality salon products at reasonable prices, I always go online to BeautyCareChoices.com.


The latest salon quality hair care product that I received to review from BeautyCareChoices.com is Fremesi BY Glaze (BY = "Be Yourself").  The Framesi BY Glaze is a light alcohol free thickening fluid that contains pearl protein.  Pearl protein will add body and luminous shine to your hair, plus will keep your hair moisturized.  It will give your hair touchable definition.


It is a very lightweight formula that can create a strong flexible hold in your hair especially if your hair is slightly wavy like mine.   Just put on your damp hair after you wash it, applying to the roots of your hair, then combing and styling as usual.  Once your done styling your hair, you will see a noticeable difference - I know because I see it with my own hair.

My hair is so lovely with the Framesi BY Glaze!  My daughters have started using it as well, and they like the improvement they see in the shine of their hair.  The Framesi BY Glaze also will give your hair more volume - which I love.  You'll find that your hair will be static free when you use the Framesi BY Glaze.  It is also protect your hair against heat and UV rays, while also being color safe.  You'll also find that this is humidity resistant so that your hair will stay silky all day long (something I don't have a problem with in a dry hot desert).


With all of Framesi products, you will never find any paraben or sulfates, and the product is gluten-free.  Framesi BY Glaze is sold by salons across the country, but I know your going to want the best price you can get for it.  I recommend that you shop at BeautyCareChoices.com for Framesi BY Glaze.


BeautyCareChoices.com is the online salon products superstore.  Since 2004 Beauty Care Choices has been the online resource for shoppers looking for their favorite salon products and having them conveniently shipped to their home or business.  They are known for their quick shipping.

Fan Friend and Follow Beauty Care Choices


Disclosure: I received the Framesi BY Glaze from BeautyCareChoices.com in exchange for an honest review.  No other compensation was received, and all opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive