Bernice Three Column

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Comfortable Sandals With Easy Magnetic Closure From Gold Pigeon Shoes


Just recently, I received some great sandals to review from Gold Pigeon Shoes.  It's hard for me to find shoes for me and for my family that will fit our wide feet, but these shoes adjust to fit almost anyone's feet.  I am so grateful that Gold Pigeon Shoes sent me three pairs to review.


Two of the pairs of shoes that I received has a great way of getting the shoes on and off easily - with magnetic snap closure.  The strong magnets lock the shoes closed and they won't come apart until you unsnap them.


Here are the shoes that I wear daily.  They are super comfortable.  There are adjusting straps for the toes, the main straps, and for the back of the feet.  I can't go wrong with these shoes for my wider feet.
Guaranteeing a steady and comfortable stride, these waterproof sandals feature Breathable Bamboo fiber lining for deodorizing which also makes them anti-bacterial.  There are three adjustable hook and loop straps, a cushioned, shock-absorbing midsole, contour bedding for added comfort and a nonskid outer sole that ensures traction while preserving floors. A textured insole provides a grip, preventing spills, while a convertible slip-on design and magnetic snap closure for easy on/off.  They are available in kid sizes 4 to 7 and woman's sizes 5 to 8.

  • Platform measures approximately 1"
  • Magnetic Snap Lock for easy ON/OFF
  • Fully adjustable and padded straps for the perfect fit and comfort; removable back strap to wear as slip ons
  • Shock absorbing midsole provides maximum cushioning and flexibility
  • Breathable "Bamboo Fiber" lining for moist absorbent, antibacterial and deodorizing
  • Lite contoured bedding for extra comfort
  • For Walking and Sports
  • Wear them in water - they dry quickly!
  • Comes in three different color combinations
As you can plainly see, I really wear these shoes a lot!  Purchase the Gold Pigeon's 3631 at Amazon.


Here's the pair that I got for one of my sons.  It's basically the same type of shoe that I got, but in different colors and a different sole design.  These are popular among my boys as they all wear them when they get the chance.  Why?  Because they are so comfortable and easy to get on and off to head outside quickly.
Guaranteeing a steady and comfortable stride, these waterproof sandals feature breathable bamboo fiber lining for deodorizing that's also anti-bacterial.  There are three adjustable hook and loop straps, a cushioned, shock-absorbing midsole, contour bedding for added comfort and a nonskid outer sole that ensures traction while preserving floors. A textured insole provides a grip, preventing spills, while a convertible slip-on design and magnetic snap closure for easy on/off. Available in Mens Sizes 5.5 to 11 which will also fit Womens Sizes 6.5 to 12.

  • Platform measures approximately 1.00"
  • Magnetic Snap Lock for easy ON/OFF
  • Breathable "Bamboo Fiber" lining for moist absorbent, antibacterial and deodorizing
  • Shock absorbing midsole provides maximum cushioning and flexibility
  • Fully adjustable and padded straps for the perfect fit and comfort; removable back strap to wear as slip ons
  • Lite contoured bedding for extra comfort
  • For Walking and Sport
  • Wear them in water to protect the feet at lakes and at the beach - they dry quickly
  • Comes in three different color combinations
Get Gold Pigeon's 9150 Uni-Sex Sandal at Amazon - it's currently on sale!


Aren't these cute flip-flops?  These are so darling!  They fit my wide feet pretty good, too, being only a hair too small in the width.  I think they look great on!  It has been years since I have worn flip-flops, and I need to get used to the strap between my toes once more.  I can only wear these for a little while at a time, but my toes will toughen up again.
Style in Comfort. These sandals made with special synthetic sole are light weight, cushioning, and slip-resistant. Embroiled with a unique blossomed design. When choose size using shoe length (mm) provided minus 10 mm will be the feet length. Extra wide feet are recommended to order 1/2 US size up.  Available in woman's sizes 4 to 8.
  • Heel height 2.25"
  • Light Weight Ergonomic Sole Provides Cushioning with Stability for All Day Comfort
  • 3D Engraving with Securely Embedded Rhinestones
  • Non-Skid Outsole is Slip-Resistant Wet or Dry. Textured Insole Provides a Grip, Preventing Slip
  • Free Fast 2 Way Shipping for Exchange
  • Comes in two different color combinations



I really love the styles of Gold Pigeon Shoes plus they feel so good on the feet.  There was no breaking in time, they felt comfortable from the moment I put them on.  




Check out all the selections of great shoes at Gold Pigeon Shoes.  They have around a 100 different styles to choose from for men, women, and children.   These are some of the most comfortable shoes you will ever find.


Disclosure: I received these shoes to review from Gold Pigeon Shoes.  No other compensation was received, and all opinions are my own.

4 comments:

  1. the designs are cute...and I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sandals look comfortable, there are a lot of choices too. Thanks for the review!
    Have a great week!
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are so cute and colorful,,love the colors and styles

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive