Bernice Three Column

Friday, August 28, 2015

End Dark Circles & Revitalize Your Eyes with Ageless Derma Retinol & Vitamin K Eye Cream


Would you like to know what my favorite brand of beauty products is?  Ageless Derma, because their products are of the highest quality.  Plus, their products are great for my sensitive skin - especially my delicate skin around my eyes.

Did you know that living in the desert is one of the worst places for someone with sinus allergies to live?  Well, desert living has really been quite a sneezing adventure for me.  My sinus allergies act up almost all the time.  One of the negative effects of my sinus allergies is black circles around my eyes.  Yes, I do take allergy medicine, but an antihistamine only works so-so for me.  I have been plagues with these dark circles for years now.

One way I have discreetly hidden my dark circles is with Ageless Derma's Camofleur Concealer for quite a while now.  I just love their concealer, but I want my eyes corrected if possible.  I was so happy when the chance came for me to review Ageless Derma's Retinol and Vitamin K Eye Cream.  Once I read all about what it can do, I had some very high hopes for my eyes.


I've been using this for several weeks now, and I am starting to see some improvement.  I know I need to use this for much longer than just a few weeks to see the best of improvement, but I can't wait that long to start writing about this wonderful new formula from Ageless Derma.


This anti-aging eye cream is formulated with Retinol (0.1%) and Vitamin K.  Retinol is the purest form of Vitamin A.  It aids the skin in regenerating itself from deep within the cells.  It is the ultimate anti aging ingredient in that it can restore elasticity to sagging skin, even out skin discolorations, and work as a fountain of youth, ridding the skin of lines and wrinkles.

Then this formula has a concentrated and power amount of Vitamin K (2%).  Vitamin K can speed up the healing process and rid the skin of discoloration.  It will erase dark circles beneath the eyes and perform its magic on healing wrinkled skin.  The yellow color of the cream comes from this high concentration of vitamin K.

Finally, Ageless Derma also decided to add peptides, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E to this eye cream to make an anti-aging cream that would get the job done without fail.  The peptides help in the production of collagen which will help fight the oncoming of wrinkles.


I started using this about three weeks ago now, and have been using this morning and evening for the last ten days.  I am feeling it at work - there is a warmth around my eyes where I can feel the blood coming up to the surface.  Ageless Derma does recommend that you start using this product slowly - say 3x's a week and gradually work up to daily, then twice daily.


In Ageless Derma's trial studies for the Retinol and Vitamin K Eye Cream, they found out that 81% of the 57 adult volunteers who suffered from moderate to severe dark circles and wrinkles around their eyes said that this cream had been effective.  It did make a noticeable difference to the bruises and wrinkles around their eyes.


This product has given me hope again that I will see less and less of the dark circles around my eyes.  I can already feel an improvement, and my husband believes he can see an improvement.  I can't give you any indication about wrinkles since I really don't have any around my eyes.  I hope that with continued use of the Retinol and Vitamin K Eye Cream, I won't see those appearing for a very long time.


If you have concerns that your eyes are getting a dark look, or perhaps too puffy, you may want to try this for yourself.  You can purchase the Retinol and Vitamin K Eye Cream at Ageless Derma or, as I would suggest, head on over but the eye cream at Amazon.   Ageless Derma guarantees you will be happy with this product.


Connect with Ageless Derma


Disclosure: I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.  I received no other compensation, and all opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive