Bernice Three Column

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Listen In Comfort: New Kinivo BTH260 On Ear Foldable Bluetooth Sport Headphones


Here's the latest Kinivo headphones that will be coming out soon: the BTH260 Bluetooth Premium Sport Headphones.  These on ear headphones are really great and comfortable.  My son doesn't go anywhere without them.


These are fully functional headphones with NFC Technology that will easily pair with any of your Bluetooth devices including your smartphones.  The audio quality from these headphones is pristine.  My son says the clarity of the music is supreme from all other headphones in our home.


You'll find all the functions on the right side of the headphones when you put these on.  The main master multifunction button in the middle controls play/pause, pairing, answer and end call.  Plus and minus for volume control, and next button and previous button.


On top, you'll find the USB charging port (comes with the USB charging cable).   They will be fully charged in 2-3 hours, and the battery can last up to 400 hours of standby time with up to 25 hours of use.


Here are the headphones on the back of my head.  I love the comfort of these, and I wish I could keep them.  Unfortunately, my laptop does not have Bluetooth (I wish Kinivo would bring out headphones like these that can be wired).    They fit well over the ears and I love the sound that I receive from them.


The comfortable ear pads are sweat resistant.  Plus, they are removable to clean.  My son just uses a damp cloth to keep them clean.


The BHT260's come in a great little hard case to keep them protected well!  With the added carabiner clip, you can take the headphones wherever you go.  My son will be clipping these to his backpack when he heads back off to college next week.

These sport headphones will bring music to your life as you go out for your workout or a job around the park.  Being sweat-proof, they won't slide down or get out of place.  They also don't create any heat on your ears.


The BHT260 from Kinivo will entertain you on the go wherever you go!  These headphones are not available to be purchased quite yet, but when they are ready, you'll be able to find them at Kinivo.com and at Kinivo's Amazon Store.



Disclosure: I received these headphones from Kinivo for the purpose or a review.  All opinions are my own, and no other compensation was received.

3 comments:

  1. I really love the design of these headphones!! The quality sound and the hardcase is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the design of these headphones!! The quality sound and the hardcase is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really neat and love the case too

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive