Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Put On a Showy Light Show With Nubee Multi-Color LED Light Strip



Would you like a showy light show? Then the Nubee LED Light Strip may be just what you are looking for.


Just a few more things that I forgot to add in the above review.  The connectors are a bit flimsy, so you will have to tape them with some electrical tape to keep them connected.


It also looks like that the lights can be connected with another string as there is a connector at the end.

I still don't know exactly where to put this set.  I also read on some of the other reviews that the lights don't stick well.  Most likely, be sure to clean the area where you are going to put these lights thoroughly and they should stick well enough.


To buy: You can purchase the Nubee Multi-Color LED Light Strip at Amazon for the incredible deal of only $31.95.


Disclosure: I did received these lights in exchange for an honest Amazon review.  No other compensation was received, and all opinions are my own.

4 comments:

  1. OMG I HAVE GOT TO HAVE THIS FOR THE HOLIDAYS! This is fantastic! That's so me at Christmas time. Woo Hoo thanks for sharing. Too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing! I'm sure wherever you put, they will look gorgeous! These would look good in my 4 seasons room or you could really hook up a kid's room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing! I'm sure wherever you put, they will look gorgeous! These would look good in my 4 seasons room or you could really hook up a kid's room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look amazing! I'm sure wherever you put, they will look gorgeous! These would look good in my 4 seasons room or you could really hook up a kid's room! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive