Bernice Three Column

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Serene Sunday - Jurassic World Theme


The musical score to Jurassic World was written by Michael Giacchino.  He wrote the scores to the video games, Warpath: Jurassic Park and The Lost World: Jurassic Park.  To bring back the nostalgia of the original Jurassic Park, Giacchino incorporated John William's original theme.  Listening to this, I can almost hear John Hammond saying, "Welcome back to Jurassic Park."

Welcome to Jurassic World  and As the Jurassic World Turns


Have a wonderful Sunday!


5 comments:

  1. Right you are. I get yours just fine. I hope you can see it soon. That's terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was nice Danielle always liked the build up :-)

    Have a jurassictastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing. It is the perfect song for the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to see this movie. Will have to wait for dvd.
    Thanks for sharing Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love that, Danielle! I really need to carve out some time to take Princess Nagger to see that - she and I are both jonesin' to do so. ;) Sorry for the late visit - it's been a crazy week and doesn't look like it'll be slowing down anytime soon (at least not until after school starts - 3-1/2 weeks from now! heh!)

    That Old Flame might be Bad For You, but you’re on Top Of The World having a House Party!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive