Bernice Three Column

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Eyeglassio.com - Beautiful Designer Eyeglasses Online At Affordable Prices



It's been quite a while since I got new glasses for myself, but it was time that I upped my magnifiers from  a +1.00 to  +1.25.  I do like to read the fine print on items that I purchase especially on food and supplements, and my old glasses just wasn't doing the job anymore.  I recently got a new pair of glasses from Eyeglassio.com and I am seeing everything in a clear perspective once more.


When asked to review Eyeglassio.com, I was able to choose any frame and lens that was under $50 in price.  Let me tell you, the selection was vast!  They have frames that start in price from only $6 and have literally hundreds of styles for women and men.  At Eyeglassio, they want to provide fashionable, innovative and top quality eyewear: delivered fast, at affordable price and exceeding customer expectations every time.


At Eyeglassio, you'll find just the right frame and lenses that you are looking for.  Once you pick your frames and lenses that you wish, they will put your glasses through three different quality checks to be sure your glasses are perfect.  Before finishing the lenses, they will check the following:

  • Power - Sphere/Cylinder/Addition
  • Coating - Anti-Reflective/UV Protection/Hydrophobic Coating
  • Tint - Sun/Photochromatic/Transition
  • Scratches or Waves
  • Lens Grade - Eyeglassio only uses A-Grade Plastic Lenses (Top 10% of the casted Lenses)
  • Thickness - Correct Thickness for Durability and Style



After cutting and fitting the lenses into the eyeglass frame, the eyeglasses go through the above inspection steps with the additional steps of checking the pupillary distance and making sure that the frames are aligned correctly.  To be sure that the glasses are totally correct, a certified USA optician will check them to see that they are totally accurate so that you can see with precision and clarity.  Eyeglassio.com as a zero error tolerance policy, so be assured, your glasses will be sent to you in perfect order.


The way that Eyeglassio takes the time to be sure you get the perfect glasses sold me on reviewing a pair.  It did take me a while to choose a frame as they do have over 280 frames for women to choose from, men have only about 240 different frames to choose from.  I finally chose the Fadri frames.  Fadri is a semi-rimless gold frames with mother of pearl side arms.


These are just lovely frames that fit my style perfectly.


The style did come with spring hinges.  My husband and I will not buy a pair of glasses that do not come with spring hinges.


The semi-rimless make wearing the glasses seem like I am not really wearing glasses.  It has only been a few years since I started wearing readers and seeing a line below is a little bothersome for me.  Having semi-rimless almost seems like there is not even a line there when I look down.


The glasses are a little bit heavier than what I am used to, but not so much of a bother.  When I have them on, I feel so refined.


The glasses do come with a nice large box and a lens cleaning cloth.  The box is really too big for my small pair of glasses, and I think I am going to have to get another case for them as it is a bit too big for my purse, but it's not a big deal.  The greatness of the glasses totally outweigh a box.


As with all of my glasses, I do keep them stored in the box with the lens cloth wrapped around the glasses.  I have always taken great care of my glasses, and none of my glasses, to this date - even the ones that I first had and are now put away with the broken nose pad, have no scratches.  (But then, it could be just dumb luck - Ha!)


I feel just spoiled rotten with these glasses.  As I said before, the prescription eyewear at Eyeglassio.com is totally affordable.  These lenses, with a lens upgrade of clear super thin lenses were only $41.45 and this price included the cost of shipping of only $5.95.  Ordering online was quick and simple - just plug in the numbers from your prescription - so easy!


At Eyeglassio.com, your glasses will be perfect for you or your money back.  If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order to their Customer Care Center for a full refund of the product price. It doesn’t matter what your reason, Eyeglassio.com will gladly take your merchandise back without question.

Friend Fan and Follow Eyglassio.com
support@eyeglassio.com


Disclosure: I received a certificate worth $50 to buy a pair of eyeglasses at Eyeglassio.com.  No other compensation was received, and all opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. Those glasses are beautiful! I wish they still carried those. I have been afraid to order glasses online, but maybe it's time to try it for my next pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about real class. These are gorgeous and sounds like they would really last. I wish I could afford a new pair of glasses. These give me headaches and I think the three way he gave me is the reason. My frames are pure boredom. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about real class. These are gorgeous and sounds like they would really last. I wish I could afford a new pair of glasses. These give me headaches and I think the three way he gave me is the reason. My frames are pure boredom. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive