Bernice Three Column

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Not Just a Gadget Stainless Steel Cup Review



If you have been following my blog, you know that I am currently looking for metal cups to switch out our old plastic ones.  I've read recently that even BPA free plastic may still be harmful, and something that we use everyday should not be plastic in my mind.


I recently received to review a stainless steel 10 oz cup from Not Just a Gadget.  It is made out of 18/8 stainless steel, and that means BPA free.


It has a nice electropolished interior.  I'm quite sure you will never break this cup, but you will end up with a cup that is dented.  It isn't as strong as the other stainless steel cups that I have already reviewed.


You can purchase the 10 oz. Not Just a Gadget cup at Amazon for $7.99 each.


2 comments:

  1. A good idea this cup. As for the BPA yes most have went BPA free in their plastics but they are now using a lesser studied BPA in their plastics that may or may not be safe. No one really knows for sure. But the companies get to say they are BPA free and that's what really counts, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! It seems like they're always moving to a "safer" plastic so as time goes on, we're always having to throw out our old plastics and replace them with the "safer" plastics. I agree, its time to move on to metal drinkware so that we can avoid the plastics issue altogether!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive