Bernice Three Column

Monday, January 25, 2016

Carry Your Laptop In Comfort With the Zigels Laptop Backpack



I frequently travel back to visit my daughter.  While I am there, I like to keep up-to-date with my email and my blog.  I would very much like to bring my laptop with me cross country.  Yet my laptop is huge and heavy, and barely fits into my son's backpack - which, unfortunately, is all that I have to use until just recently.


On my son above, is the Zigels Laptop Backpack.  This backpack fits my big 17" laptop with ease, plus I can store my Kindle inside, with some extra books to read for the trip on the plane, and still carry this on my back in total total comfort.


Carrying a heavy load in comfort comes from all the padding on the back and shoulder straps on this laptop backpack.  The padding is mesh covered which provides good air flow to keep you from getting sweaty.  Zigels says they generously pad the back to protect the laptop within, but this padding keeps you from feeling the weight of what you have in this bag.  My son, above, is carrying around a big laptop, a big college textbook, and other assorted goodies that I filled the bag with.  I put it on to see how it felt, and I know that I if I can handle what I just put in the bag, it's going to be no problem taking all that I want with me on my next plane trip.


That same padding that makes this bag so comfortable on the back, is also keeping the laptop protected.  Inside I have placed my son's 17.5" laptop.  There was plenty of room for it as this pocket is meant to hold laptops 15.6" to 17".  To keep the laptop secure, there is a Velcro strap to hold the laptop in place.


Inside the main compartment, there is room for several large textbooks, small pockets for pens/pencils, your phone, etc.   There is a zippered compartment that lays against the laptop area.  I find that it's a good spot for my wallet or my Kindle.  The compartments are fully lined with what feels like a durable polyester fabric.


On the front of the bag there are two more zippered compartments - one of them is at the top, and the perfect place for a music player.  I like having two mesh side pockets for carrying plenty of water.  The bag does feature the finest quality zippers and pullers that offer smooth closure to the pockets.

The backpack is made of water-resistant, super strong and durable 1680D polyester fabric.  I did look up 1680D polyester, and while it is not the best fabric, it is quite durable, and being a relatively inexpensive fabric, it helps to keep the cost of this backpack at a reasonable price.


With the black and the brown vinyl trim, the Zigels Laptop Backpack is styled for both men and women.  It's a bag great for traveling with that can carry your laptop or camera, and it's perfect for the college student.  You'll find it at Amazon.



Disclosure: I received product above in order to facilitate this review.  All opinions expressed in this article are my own and based on my own use of and experience with the item.  No other compensation was received.

1 comment:

  1. Now that's too cool. My granddaughter would love one of these. Didn't know they made them. Thanks for sharing. Going to have to look into this one! :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive