Bernice Three Column

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Create Your Own Lattes With the Ozeri Deluxe Milk Frother


I do enjoy my tea, and making it with frothed up warmed whole milk makes it so much more special.  I make a hot tea latte every morning for my husband and myself.  Recently, it just got a little easier as Ozeri sent me their Deluxe Milk Frother to review.

This milk frother is marvelous!  It whips and froths quickly and easily.  All I have to do is put a little milk in the microwave for about 30 seconds, take the frother off its stand, and start frothing it up.  The Ozeri Deluxe Milk Frother is very powerful.  Check out my video review.


The powerful motor of the Deluxe Milk Frother spins at over 15,000 RPMs with two speeds - high and low.  I believe I put it on high for the video review above.  I have about 1/3 cup of warmed milk that I put into the cup, and it got that amount down, I feel, quite quickly.  It makes a good froth that does not deteriorate right away.



The pictures above show another time that I had frothed some warm milk.  There is about a 1/3 cup of milk in the glass.  It took me a little over a minute to froth the milk to where it almost reached the top of the 16 oz glass using the frother attachment.


This milk frother is just not only for frothing milk, but it's also a beater and a cocktail mixer.  You can interchange different attachments.  The Ozeri Deluxe Milk Frother comes with four attachments - two frother, a whisk for beating, and a cute little propeller for mixing cocktails.  I do find a little difficulty in changing out the attachments.  I guess my fingers just can't grab them well enough as they more likely slip.  My husband, well, he has no problem taking off the attachments.  Makes me a bit jealous.   I would love to be able to use the little whisk for making my scrambled egg in the morning.  I truly believe that with practice, I will be able to change out those attachments.


We are all quite happy with the Ozeri Deluxe Milk Frother set.  It foams all kinds of milk (whole/regular/skim, soy, almond and coconut milk) alike for fluffy hot cafe lattes or cold chocolate milk in seconds.  The whisk attachment can be use for some many foods such as dressings, gravies, sauces.  That little propeller could mix up one great cocktail for you or for a guest.  The possiblities are endless with this great and powerful milk frother!


Purchase the Ozeri Deluxe Milk Frother right at Amazon.  To see all of Ozeri's fine line of products, click here for Ozeri at Amazon.



Disclosure: I received the above product for free in return for an honest review on my blog and at Amazon.  No other compensation was received.  Please remember this is my personal experience with the product and not everyone is going to have the same results or reactions with this product. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I personally used or have tried and believe in.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, I already have one of these because I use it for many things like eggs, and hot chocolate for example and now I don't make hot chocolate with water any more I always use milk. Woo Hoo! Love the video you really know how to sell your opinion! Great job and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive