Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Enchantingly Scented Valentine Candles from Ocotillo Southwest



Valentine's Day is just around the corner.  It's time to start thinking about ways of creating romantic atmospheres in the house.  One great way of doing that is with a scented candle.  I recently received a delightful pair of romantically scented candles to share with you from Ocotillo Southwest.


Once you take off the lid of these candles, you can easily detect the premium scents that Ocotillo Southwest uses.  They smell exactly as described on the jars.


You can almost taste the Raspberry White Chocolate scent.  It's so delectable!  The pink is so reminiscent of Valentine's Day.


The Romantic Rose is like holding a fresh bouquet of red roses in your arms.  With their little heart charms on the jars, they are both simply delightful!  What is Valentine's Day without roses?


The candles are very clean burning.  There is no trace of smoke at all especially when you use the included wick dipper to properly extinguish the candles.  The wick dipper is provided to give you smoke free candle extinguishing.  It has such a darling heart hand holder. By extinguishing your jarred candle with the wick dipper, you will the pleasant scent of the candle in the room.  It's very easy to use, just push the wick into the melted wax, pull the wick back up, and then use the dipper to center the wick for your next burn.


The wax of the candles is so smooth!  You can just see the quality of the wonderful natural soy and paraffin wax blend, and premium fragrance oils that come together to make clean, fragrant (but not overwhelming), long lasting candles that will burn for 40 to 45 hours.  The wicks are pure cotton with no metal.  They are packed in mason jars with can be re-purposed.  I am going to be reusing my for something.  Just don't know yet.


When I first opened the package, I was so happy to see how well packed the two jarred candles were.  The box is so very sturdy, and there is some extra padding inside the box as well.  The box would be easy to wrap as a gift for Valentine's Day for a special friend.


Where can you get the Valentine Ocotillo Southwest Candles?  Right at Amazon to be easily purchased.  I really can't tell you here how enchanting the scents of these candles are.  I only know that they do bring a lovely Valentine feel to our home.


Disclaimer: I received the candles from Ocotillo Southwest in exchange for my honest review.  I was not compensated for this post.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmmm I can remember getting vanilla candles to burn in my office when I worked downtown for the legal firms. Just to get that ink/paper smell out of the air. I was really into candles back then, but now it seems the only time I burn them is when someone is coming over. They're all so expensive. But I take any & all presents. hehehehe I got some for Christmas in fact. I love burning Pine smell at Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive