Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

#ShopletReviews - Planning Just Got Easier with House of Doolittle Recycles Office Products


Planning for my blog just got easier this year.  With thanks to Shoplet, the #1 e-tailer of business and office supplies, I have two new House of Doolittle items to help me with planning posts.


Planning out posts and checking dates is so much easier now that I have a House of Doolittle Meeting Planner and a Three Month Calendar.  House of Doolittle is one of my favorite American companies.  In 1988, House of Doolittle took a big step in deciding to produce all of their top quality products using 100% recycled paper.  Over time they finally started making all of their white paper products using 100% post-consumer paper that is processed chlorine free (PCF), all printing done with soy inks, plus all of their products are made in the USA.


The House of Doolittle Meeting Planner is the perfect planner for all your meeting information.  It has a heavy two-piece hard leatherette bookcover that is lined on the inside.  The double spiral wire binding adds durability to this notebook, prevents snagging as there are no loose wire edges, and allows cover to be folded over to make taking notes easy even without a writing surface.


Every page is basically the same, and there is plenty of room for writing the meeting agenda, action items, attendees, top, and notes.  There is a full-year 2016 calendar for reference on each two-page spread.  All the paper and the binding is from 100% recycled material and the wire is made from 90% recycled wire.  For me, I won't be using this as a meeting planner, but I'll be working it over to use as a blog post planner.  It's going to work out great for me.


Here's something that is really beneficial for me, 3-Month Vertical Compact Wall Calendar from House of Doolittle.  Each and every page gives me three months at a glance.  I've seen these in offices before, and wished that I had one.  It is so helpful to see last month, the current month, and next month all on one page.  When I have to check out what day something happened last month, or I have to look for some date for next month, it is so bothersome to go to the regular wall calendar and start paging through the months.  This wall calendar is so much more simpler for that.  I just wish there was room to write things on the calendar.


Where's the best e-tailer to get the 100% Recycled plus 100% Post-Consumer Paper House of Doolittle products?  Shoplet.com!  Shoplet carries an assortment of office supplies, cleaning supplies, medical supplies, office furniture, and everything in between.

Fan Friend and Follow Shoplet
Find product reviews and giveaways at the Shoplet Blog


Disclosure: I receive the above office products from Shoplet and House of Doolittle.  No other compensation was received.  All opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive