Bernice Three Column

Sunday, January 17, 2016

SpazeApparel.com - Comfortable Clothing For Work and Play


Do you like quality name brand clothing that is suitable for both work and play that is affordable?  Then SpazeApparel.com is the place for you to shop.  I recently received a few shirts for both my husband and myself from Spaze Apparel to review.  While searching for shirts, I was so happy to find so many that were totally affordable.


Since my husband is a tall man, it was so wonderful to find a huge selection of tall shirts to choose from.   I got him the Hanes 518T 6.1 oz. Beefy-T Tall shirt.  What a great shirt, and my husband just loves it!  What's the difference between a regular shirt and the Beefy-T Tall?  The Beefy-T Tall is 3" longer in body length, and the sleeves are an inch longer, too.  It makes a shirt sit where it is supposed to sit for a taller man.  My husband wearing a regular shirt just puts that shirt at the waist and he can't hold up his arms without the shirt riding up too high above his pants.  He does not like that at all, and that is one big plus as to why he likes this shirt so much.



This Hanes shirt is made of ultra-soft premium pre-shrunk cotton which did not shrink in the wash, and my husband says it feels so nice on. The fabric is nice and thick, and being breathable cotton, it will be cooler to wear on a hot summer day.  There is no tag on the lay-flat collar to bother the back of your neck.  For added resilience, it has a high-stitch density and double-needle seams.  With such quality construction that Hanes has put into this shirt, is just another reason my it is so popular with my husband.


For myself, I chose the Gildan G948L Dryblend Ladies Pique Sport Shirt.  I just love the look of a contoured collar on me, and it is basically a polo look.  The fit of the shirt longer than most shirts of this kind so it doesn't ride up too high.  I, too, don't like shirts that you can't put your arms over your head without the worry of showing off your tummy.  The fit is perfect as it's not too snug nor is it too tight.


This shirt is super comfortable to wear, and the fit for a woman is so nice!  It takes washing very well, and keeps its shape.  It's made of DryBlend fabric that wicks moisture away from the body.  So when our hot desert summer comes, I'll be cool in this shirt.  The contoured collar and the welt cuffs adds to the casual styling of the shirt.  There is no label in the back of the collar either, the info about the shirt has been heat transferred on.  To just add to the quality of this shirt, it has a double-needle bottom hem.  This Gildan shirt wears really well, and I look good in it.


SpazeApparel.com is your one-stop-shop for basic American clothing for every-one. Their collection of blank garments for is from most renowned USA apparel manufacturing brands including Gildan, Hanes, Fruit of the Loom, Jarzees, Adidas Golf and more. From retro style to street gears and from sportswear to work wear SpazeApparel.com has something for every-one. And that's not all, all these basic American clothing are available at wholesale rate, plus for bulk blank clothing order there is a special price.


I was looking up the shipping (via UPS), and found it to be very reasonable as well.  If you have a large order, say for a business, you will get free shipping.  Payment couldn't be easier as Spaze Apparel takes PayPal (my favorite way to shop), and all renowned credit cards.  SpazeApparel.com was established with strong mission to provide exceptional quality American basic clothing at reasonable price.

You can also find Spaze Apparel at


Disclosure: Royalegacy Reviews and More received the above mentioned items in return for an honest review.  All opinions are 100% Danielle's, and no compensation was received.

2 comments:

  1. oooooooooooooooo How nice and hubby... well, that's all he wears for work, but mostly his tees wears say something. For me that would be definitely the kind of thing I would wear around the house or for shopping. Very cool and soooo many colors. Gonna have to check this out for sure!!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooooooooooo How nice and hubby... well, that's all he wears for work, but mostly his tees wears say something. For me that would be definitely the kind of thing I would wear around the house or for shopping. Very cool and soooo many colors. Gonna have to check this out for sure!!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive