Bernice Three Column

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Wordless Wednesday with Linky - Our Coyotes - January 6, 2016


Our pack of coyotes is a highlight here in the rural desert that we live in.  In the fifteen years that we have owned our small to medium dogs, the coyotes have never attacked them - even if our male decides to go after them.  We find them sleeping near our back door every morning, and they come back around in the evening.  If they have nothing else to do they just stay near the house.  We do provide them with water and there is plenty of shade here in the summer.

 Found curled up in balls one frosty cold morning.

Here's Buddy curious as to what I was doing

I was just taking some pictures for a review outside, Buddy.


The other week I finally caught them greeting each other in the evening.  You might have to turn up your speakers just a little to hear them in the background.  This is just a small video I did far a Christmas light review.
This is just today as the clouds were rolling in.  We are happy to get the rain here in our SoCal desert.





Stacy UncorkedAmanda’s Books and More





Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs



12 comments:

  1. That was interesting loved the photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos of the coyotes are so interesting. I love those animals.

    http://www.theapels.blogspot.com/2016/01/ww-cuddle-time-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful. I always hear how dangerous coyotes are, but your don't look dangerous. Just cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool! Sometimes I see coyotes in the fields in the country side out here in the MidWest, but never that close to people's homes. Thanks for linking up. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The coyotes are kinda cute but they terrified me one night when I was running. I know they are pretty harmless but sounded scary.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2016/01/ww-baby-table.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you were able to capture great photos, thats so sweet they stay close by without bothering your dog. Your photo of the coyotes is almost like a post card, beautiful!!
    Thank you for stopping by to share on http://ohmyheartsiegirl.com/heartsie-girls-wordless-wednesday-48/
    Wishing you a Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I really enjoyed those first three photos. Really neat captures. Nice that you give water to the coyotes and that they don't attack your dogs. My Picture Perfect Party Linky:
    http://abooksandmore.blogspot.co.za/2016/01/family-time-at-beach-with-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pictures. I'm afraid of them here in Texas and glad to hear they don't attack your dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Coyotes have gotten such bad raps in cartoons, but yours look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I would have worried about the coyotes with the dogs but those seem to be very gently coyotes. The pic of them sleeping is very sweet. I was in SoCal this summer and I am glad to hear you guys are getting rain.
    Happy 2016!
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  11. Danielle, we sometimes see coyote in the Smoky Mountains. It's not often, though. It's always thrill to see any wildlife when visiting the mountains. These are fabulous shots. I can't believe they come so close to your home, but then again I guess there are more coyote in your part of the country so this is kind of a normal sighting in your dessert neighborhood. Really cool! Happy #WW!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive