Bernice Three Column

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Comenzar 6-in-1 Survivalist Pocket Knife Review


When I first saw that I had a chance to review this knife, I thought it would be a great knife to give to my son.  He has always wanted a survivalist knife that is multi-functional, and the Comenzar 6-in-1 Survivalist Pocket Knife seemed like it would fit what he wanted.

The six functions of this knife are:

1. Sharp Knife
2. Serrated Knife
3. LED Flashlight
4. Magnesium Alloy Fire Starter
5. Seat Belt Cutter
6. Glass Breaker
Bonus: Bottle cap opener (which I found that many people like to have)

I had to do a video review of this knife.  I hope that you will listen to it as I describe the knife in more detail.




I am thinking about keeping this knife as I don't feel the extra weight in my purse at all.  It might come in handy one day.  Perhaps I'll find another knife that I can get my son?


You can find the Comenzar 6-in-1 Survivalist Pocket Knife at Amazon.


Disclosure: I received this knife deeply discounted in return for my honest review.  No other compensation was received, and all opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Great review! My son would also love this knife. He owns a Board up Business and I bet he'd use something like that every day! Looks great... does it come in different colors I wonder... hmmm I'll have to check this out! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive