Bernice Three Column

Friday, February 12, 2016

Extreme Power To Get the Job Done - XtremepowerUS 2.4 HP Gasoline Chainsaw


Do you ever find that you need a good chainsaw?  I recently got the XtremepowerUS 2.4 HP Chainsaw to review on at Amazon.  My husband and I are so impressed with this chainsaw, that I thought I would share it with you here as well.

The XtremepowerUS chainsaw packs a lot of power, yet its gasoline powered engine is EPA approved for low emissions.  It runs smooth without much kickback.  It has a long 22" bar length that will cut through some large trees.  My husband is really loving his new "toy" to play around with, and has already zipped down two trees that needed to come out.  Got the job done within a few minutes.


I think the funniest thing about this chainsaw is the name.  It is sold at Amazon as ExtremepowerUS, but it came to us with the brand name of "Stark".  It tends to make me this of some superhero.... I think that the only thing that I am disappointed with is that it is made in China - but then, what isn't these days. Well, to really see this chainsaw in action, just watch my video review.


Looking for a good powerful chainsaw?  Then I highly recommend the XtremepowerUS gasoline chainsaw.



Disclosure: While the only requirement for this review was to publish at Amazon, I was not required to blog about it.  I was not compensated for this post, and all opinions are my own.

1 comment:

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive