Bernice Three Column

Friday, February 19, 2016

Sublimely Soft SiMignon Bamboo Baby Washcloths


Babies have such soft tender skin.  What a grown-up may consider 'soft' it's may not be soft to baby.  Their young skin is much more sensitive than our adult skin so finding items that are super soft and smooth is important.  You don't want to chafe baby's skin as that can lead to a very unhappy little one - and no mother wants their baby to be unhappy and grumpy because of a simple skin irritation that could have been easily avoided.


The SiMignon Bamboo Baby Washcloths are the perfect soft solution to not chafing baby's skin at bathtime or anytime baby needs a little clean up.  These washcloths are made of bamboo rayon fibers.  Usually rayon is made from wood fibers, but in this case, bamboo fibers are substituted for the wood.  The ending result of this manmade rayon bamboo is a sublimely soft material.  Bamboo fabric is extremely absorbent with excellent wicking properties.   I have even heard that bamboo fabric is antibacterial or antimicrobial and hypoallergenic. These properties make it a fabric that belongs next to your skin and especially good for baby's skin!


Sublimely soft, these are the perfect words to describe the SiMignon Bamboo Baby Washcloths.  These washcloths will not irritate your newborn baby's skin at all.  When I first got these, I rubbed one against my cheek.  The silky softness felt so luxurious against my own skin.  Never have I touched a terry cloth so velvety soft before.  These bamboo washcloths are so superior to cotton.  Your baby will never fuss being washed or wiped with these washcloths!


What makes the SiMignon better than other baby bamboo washcloths?  They are a nice size of 10"x 10" which makes them bigger than most baby washcloths and a good size for adults to use as well.  I thought that the neutral colors of white and mint green make these great for either a boy or a girl can use.  They do come sweetly dressed up as each of the six washcloths are rolled up and tied with a pretty ribbon.  Both the coloring and the neat packaging makes these washcloths excellent for a baby shower gift.


I do love that these washcloths are made from bamboo.  Let us not forget that bamboo is a fast growing crop requiring little or no chemicals to thrive, making it a much more sustainable resource than non-organic cotton.  I did get these for my little baby grandson, but I must admit that I did keep back one for myself to wash my face with each night - he only got five of them.  My daughter was good with that as she thought that grandma needed a little luxury, too!


Find out more about SiMignon washcloths at their website - here.  Purchase a set of the SiMignon Baby Washcloths at Amazon.


Disclosure: I received this set of baby washcloths from SiMignon at a deeply reduced price.  No other compensation was received, and all opinions are my own.

15 comments:

  1. I have heard so much lately about Bamboo fabric & products. These washcloths would be great for adults with sensitive skin. I also like the size of them. When baby is happy - mommy is happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These washcloths look just perfect for tenderly washing a baby! Is there anything softer than a baby's skin?

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so soft. I would love to try bamboo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of bamboo. I is an amazing plant. So many good things can be made from it. Reading your review makes me want to buy some for my step daughter in law for my grandson she is carring. I love the deal on them at Amazon. Thank you for the review. 😙

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like bamboo wash clothes, I have some for the house in general. These for the baby look so soft, perfect for their delicate skin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great item for even adults to use as you stated. I love the color scheme too for either a boy or a girl if given to a child.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can feel the softness of these clothes

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a big fan of bamboo towels and washcloths. They are so soft. These are the first choice in our household.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look so cute and comfy for babies skin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how these are so soft and perfect for a baby's tender skin.
    Laurie Emerson
    lauraemerson17 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bamboo sems to be all the rage with clothes, blankets, sheets, towels, etc. I would love to own something bamboo to see what it's like.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look very soft and I love that they are made from bamboo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have never heard of this brand, but they sound great, and they look really super soft.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive