Bernice Three Column

Monday, February 8, 2016

Whimsy & Fun Epicurean Valentine Gifts from Got Me Tipsy Glassware & Gifts


Saint Valentine's Day is this Sunday.  Have you gotten your Valentine a gift yet?  It's not too late to get a fun mug or wine glass from Got Me Tipsy.  Got Me Tipsy has such a cute line of sweet whimsical mugs and glassware with such cute sayings.  Plus they are all available right at Amazon for quick shipping to get to your Valentine.

Got Me Tipsy sent me two of their fun and mischievous wine glasses and a mug for a Saint Valentine's Day gifting.  We just love their high-spirited fanciful sayings. The text on their glasses and mugs are specially imprinted onto the surface, and "fire-finished" for maximum durability.  The text will never fade or flake off, and will last for years.


This is such a cute glass!  I just love the design.  It is perfect for me because if I do drink as much as the top line, I would be asking that question, "What night?"  It is a generous size wine glass that holds an ample 13 oz.  The glass is clear & beautiful and could pass as fine crystal even though it is just glass.

You can find the 'What Night?' wine glass at Amazon.



Know someone whose therapy would include a glass of wine after a long day?  My sister has a glass of white wine every evening when she gets home from her job as an ultrasound tech at the City of Hope here in Southern California.  I've always kidded her about it how therapeutic wine is for her, but now I've made it official.

This wine glass is the same beautiful quality as the other glass above - 13 ounces and crystal clear.  Just a lovely glass.  Find the My Therapy Wine Glass at Amazon.


Got Me Tipsy does have a fine line of wine glasses, but I love their cute line of mugs as well.  Here's a fun mug that says, 'Definitely Not Vodka.'   This one really turned the heads of my mother and grandmother when they last came to visit.  I poured myself a nice large mugful of orange juice, and had her wondering if I had added a little something else to bring it up a notch!  The saying on the mug almost had my mother convinced.  My grandmother got such a kick out of this mug, that I let her take it home with her.  Made such a sweet Saint Valentine's Day present for such a sweet grandmother.


The saying and the winking face on the mug is fired into the ceramic - it is not a decal and flake off.  You will find the whimsical saying on both sides of the mug, so if your right handed or left, both you and the person your sitting across from will be able to read the fun saying.   It's dishwasher safe, and is great for hot and cold drinks alike.


What more can say 'Be Mine' than with a cute whimsical wine glass or mug from Got Me Tipsy!  Great for anyone - even that sweet epicurean of a grandmother like mine!  Get the quickest shipping by shopping Got Me Tipsy at Amazon.


Find the whole selection of wine glasses and ceramic mugs at GotMeTipsy.com.  Subscribe to the Got Me Tipsy VIP club (newsletter) and receive an immediate use, 15% off coupon!

Follow Got Me Tipsy


Disclosure: I receive the above three items from Got Me Tipsy for free in order to facilitate this review.  All opinions are my own, and no other compensation was received.

1 comment:

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive