Bernice Three Column

Friday, March 18, 2016

Dead Battery? Don't Get Stranded! Have the 1byOne 12V Smart Portable Emergency Car Jump Starter On Hand


My son always told me that I needed to make sure that I have a way to start my car just in case the battery should die on me.  He told me that the one item to have on hand is one of those new multi-function jump starters.  With this handy item, I'll never have to ask some shady character to jump start my car.  With many thanks to 1byone, I now have a portable 9000mAh 12V Smart Portable Emergency Car Jump Starter with me at all times for that 'just-in-case' emergency.

I am really happy to be able to review such handy item that is especially good to keep in the car.  I remember my first car, a 1967 Mercury Cougar.  I accidentally left the lights on, and after I got off work, my battery was dead.  One of the people I worked with was able to give me a jump, but this fellow was not someone I wanted to be alone with on a dark night.  Fortunately for me, I wasn't alone with him as someone else joined us to help out.  If there had been something like 1byone multi-function jump starter way back then, I would not have had to worry about getting someone shady to help me with my car.


This one nice kit has everything you need within its locking case to make sure you don't get stranded on the highway with a dead battery.  You have the large lithium battery pack that has a smart-chip technology.  There is the mini adapter assembly that is what you place onto the battery terminals.


It also comes with two units to charge the strong battery pack: the home plug-in adapter; and a cigarette outlet adapter so you can charge it in the car.


Here is the main charging unit.  It came to me already charged to 60% power.  I plugged it in here at home and it charged to 100% capacity within an hour.  If you don't use it, this charging unit will keep this charge for a full six months! This charging unit has a special smart-chip technology built in that can recharge redundant electricity back to host.  This guarantees continuous instant start.  Kept charged, and this unit can jump start your car 200 times in its lifetime.


Here are the instructions to jump start a 12v car battery.  first connect the red clamp to the vehicle's battery positive (+) terminal and then connect the black clamp to the vehicle's battery negative (-) terminal.  Don't worry about putting the cables on wrong, because if you do, an alarm will sound.  Now, plug the cord of the jumper cable into the jump start socket.  I have it plugged in above to show as an example.  Press the mini adapter assembly's switch which is on the left side of the unit.  Then just go into your car, and turn it on.  Once you get your car running, leave it running.  To take off the device from your car's battery, just take the items off in the reverse order.


What else will you find on the charging unit?  A USB port that will charge your mobile phones, Sony PSP, MP3/MP4 players, PDAs, notebooks, car refrigerators and other compatible appliances.  On the back of the charging unit is a flashlight.  If you need to jump your battery at night, this three LED flashlight will help you get everything connected.  Plus this ultra bright flashlight has 3 illumination modes: a flashlight when you're in the dark, a strobe light to attract attention, and most importantly, an SOS signal flash that will last up to 120 hours for when you're outdoors and in need of emergency help.


The 1byone Smart Jump Starter is a super hot new release that can start your vehicles numerous times on a single charge.  It's mistake-proof, making it safe for anyone to use and features spark-proof technology, as well as reverse polarity protection.  It's suitable for use on vehicles up to 5 liters, such as a car, boat, truck, RV, motorcycle, ATV, lawn mower and more.

Get this powerful jump starter at Amazon so that you will be able to safely jump start a dead battery in seconds. Supports fast charging. Low self-discharge.  Up to 1000 cycles. Be sure to pack this when you go camping, picnicking or go on any outdoor adventure.

1byone.com - See all of their quality products


Disclosure: I received this product in return for an honest review.  No other compensation was received.  All opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive