Bernice Three Column

Sunday, March 13, 2016

For All Your Pencil Sharpening Needs - Evergreen Art Supply Electric Pencil Sharpener


With homeschooling my kids, we went through many different pencil sharpeners.  There was a point that I just kicked them all out of the house, and we bought what seemed like a gazillion packages of mechanical pencils.  Not happy with those, I did find a good hand crank pencil sharpener, but, even though it was efficient, there wasn't much in the way of perfectly controlling how sharp we would want the pencil - especially when it comes to colored pencils.  I now have the best pencil sharpener, and the last one I think we will ever need.  With so many thanks to Evergreen Art Supply, I have an ultimate electric pencil sharpener that works great.


The Evergreen Art Supply Ultimate Electric Pencil Sharpener is portable and powerful.  It really gets the job done right, and I am able to control how blunt or how sharp I want a pencil to be!


With the switch on the front of the pencil sharpener, you have three different options to sharpen your pencils, blunt to medium to sharp.  This feature is great when you are working with expensive color pencils that you don't want to sharpen all the way.  When it is done sharpening, it automatically powers off.  This is great when you have little kids, as they love to keep letting the sharpeners just sharpen away until there is nothing left but a stub of a pencil.


This sharpener is completely portable.  You can take it anywhere in the house you want, take it with you wherever you go.  It is powered three ways.  You can use four AA batteries, you can plug it into an outlet, or you can plug in via a USB port.  The USB cable and wall charger are included (batteries not included).


I went totally green on this little device.  I have it plugged in via a USB port to our small solar system.  It takes no electricity while it is not running, only a very little when you do sharpen a pencil.


What sharpens the pencils is a strong stainless steel Helical blade.  It provides very even sharpening around the pencil.  The convenient pencil shaving tray keeps the shavings from getting all over the place when you take it off to empty it.  When this tray gets removed, the sharpener will not operate.


We all love this compact and powerful little pencil sharpener.  It only measures 5"x 3.25"x 2" and takes up hardly any room where you put it.  You can hardly hear it running when you pop in a pencil to sharpen.


The Evergreen Art Supply Ultimate Electric Pencil Sharpener is perfect not only for a professional artist, but also for a home use.  It is so safe for the kids to use.  Get it at Amazon today!


Evergreen Art Supply strongly stands behind their products, and want you to be absolutely thrilled. Just to be sure you don't have any doubts, they offer a HASSLE-FREE 100% MONEYBACK GUARANTEE. If for any reason at all you are not in LOVE with an Evergreen Art Supply product (which I doubt!), you may simply return for a full refund. No questions asked.


This is the second review that I have done for Evergreen Art Supply.  Check out my review of Evergreen Stainless Steel Scissors.

Fan Friend and Follow Evergreen Art Supply


Disclosure: I received this item from Evergreen Art Supply in exchange for an honest review.  No other compensation was received.  All opinions are entirely my own.


1 comment:

  1. I have one of these, and they are so cool, but of course my daughter and grandson confiscated my old pencil sharpener. I love mine. Great post and I totally agree with it all.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive