Bernice Three Column

Monday, April 4, 2016

Big Vintage Record Collection? Start Rockin' With Them Again with the 1byone VintageTurntable



Do you still have your old vinyl records put away somewhere.  Don't they bring fond memories of being with friends, or, perhaps like me, listening to music while doing homework.  It would be so nice to listen to them again and enjoy those old songs.  With many thanks to 1byone, I now can listen to all those vintage records once more on their Vintage Turntable.

We are all quite pleased that 1byone sent me their Vintage Turntable to review and to listen to our old tunes once again.  It's one thing to listen to the old songs on a little digital music player, but listening to these old songs on a belt-driven turntable with a good needle in the grooves is another.  It's so nostalgic!


Everything you could want in a record player is stored in this one vintage suitcase look.  This is an all-in-one system.  You have the turntable that you can play virtually any of your old records whether they are 33, 45, or even 78 RPM speeds - there is a setting for it.  My grandmother still has my grandfather's 78 records.  The next time I go down to visit, I will be picking up his old collection of 30s to 50s music.  I am going to love to listen to these old beautiful songs.


To make sure that your records are played well, 1byone has added a dynamic, balanced tone arm with soft damping control.  So easy to use.  It will stop playing when the record is finished.


Don't forget to listen to your old 45's on this player.  There is an adapter just for playing those.  I do have an original Snoopy VS. The Red Baron 45 by The Royal Guardsmen.  Can't wait to hear it play.


There are several ways you can listen to it play back your great songs.  You can listen through the built-in speakers that are actually quite good, you can listen on your headphones, or hook up your big speaker system.  This is not a Bluetooth system.


If you want, you can plug in your own little digital music player and listen to your songs through the built-in speakers, too.  I've done this to see how the sound quality is, and it's just as good as hooking up my music player to my big stereo speakers.


How it comes in a vintage-look suitcase is so quaint.  It's not that big, measures approximately 10"x 13.75"x 5".  So easy to find a place to put it away when you are done listening to your records.


The 1byone Vintage Turntable comes in a good sturdy box with the player nestled inside Styrofoam so you know it will come to you safe and sound.

Want to listen to your old records again and again?  Then get the 1byone Vintage Turntable at Amazon today.

See what else 1byone has to offer at 1byone.com.  


Disclosure: I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. 

3 comments:

  1. I had a turntable like this when I was a teenager, and wish I still had it. This is a super cool Vintage turntable, and i love the color. I want to get one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lots of vinyl records and would love this player.
    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything old is new again! Everyone thought records were old news when they were replaced by cassettes, and later by cd's and then the mp3. Don't think too many people could have predicted that vinyl would have such a resurgence.

    It just sounds cool, though. Love the look of this "suitcase" turntable, I want one of these myself!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive