Bernice Three Column

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Smooth Writing Pentel Pens & Pencils Found At Shoplet.com - #Review


Shoplet.com is the one place where I get my office supplies online.  If there is something I need, I know Shoplet has it - plus at an excellent price.  What is one of the essential office supply that most people can't go without?  Writing instruments!  Shoplet has such a selection of pens and pencils, but some of the best are from Pentel.  I should know as Shoplet.com and Pentel recently sent me two great items to review.


I do like regular pencils, and my kids always preferred them over mechanical pencils for doing their school work here at home, but for me, I'll always prefer a mechanical pencil.  The Pentel Sharp Premium Mechanical Pencils are truly good ones.  These pencils are designed with superior construction that meet the demands of professionals and students alike.


With a mechanical pencil, you may be wondering where the eraser is.  It's hidden under the cap at the top.  This makes these mechanical pencils look more like a pen, and that makes them snazzy.  Inside these pencils you'll find that they have been pre-loaded with 6 sticks of Pentel Super Hi-Polymer HB lead (#2 lead equivalent) that is 0.7 mm thick.  This lead is super strong and produces a clear dark line.  The 4 mm tip design makes it ideal for use with rulers and templates.  Really, this is a great pencil and one is in my pro-notebook right now.  It's really good to have a high quality mechanical pencil and this one does write well.


If you are looking for a superior pen, look no further than the Pentel EnerGel Alloy Retractable Pen.  Here is one of the best pens you can get for check writing, signing documents, anything that needs a permanent ink that won't blot or smear.  The ink is an ideal blend of liquid and gel for the best of both inks.  The ink is vivid, acid-free, and super-smooth.  This pen has a stainless steel tip that delivers the ultimate writing experience as rich liquid, gel ink glides across paper.

I am a lefty and proud of the weird way I write.  (One of these days we will rise up and take over the world, but until then, we have to survive in a right handed world.)  Because of the way that most left-handers write, backwards, we tend to smear ink all over the side of our left hand.  Now this is bother, as I have soiled so many Christmas cards in the past smearing the ink from my hand on to the items I write on.  With the Pentel EnerGel, no more smearing or blotting!  The ink dries super quick and my hand never gets dirty.

I love the lovely shiny look of the barrel of this pen, too.  It's a nice thicker pen with a distinctive, textured grip area provides extended comfort while you write.  This pen is retractable to protect pockets and purses, and refillable with Pentel LR7 metal-tip refill or any size/color EnerGel refill (so many colors to choose from, too).



Writing starts with Pentel pens and pencils - Find Pentel at Shoplet.com.  Shoplet is the #1 online retailer of business and office supplies.  At Shoplet you'll find an assortment of office supplies, cleaning supplies, medical supplies, office furniture, and everything in between.

Connect with Shoplet


12 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love gel pens. Wonder why I wasn't offered these. The person that took over sure does things different. Love your Post. Work it mama!!!!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Shoplet.com. I will have to check it out. I want to try the Pentel Energel Alloy pens! Thank you for sharing your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Pentel pens because they really work great and help me when I am doing my puzzles or writing a letter. I do not have a Shoplet where I live, but it sounds like a great place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love their products ,I put them in my grown kids stockings at Christmas,two of them are professionals and need a nice pen to work with

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to have to remember Shoplet for back to school next year. The prices are very good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard of this brand of pens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing, I do love to find a pen that writes really nice and smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sick of cheap pens that dry up within a couple weeks. I have never heard of these pens before!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like to use pens that write nice and smooth and will last! These sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like gel pens. I think that they work well for lefties.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not fond of mechanical pencils. I'd rather have a regular one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pentel pens really do write well.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!

Blog Archive